• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Toyota Service Dept quality control

M

MagRed

possibly a ghost :(
My Tacoma has been at the dealership over 2 1/2 months getting a frame replacement due to an accident. One of the parts needed was a new rim. Finally picked up the truck this morning and when I got home I noticed this.................... the replacement rim is a different color! I mean seriously! In all of the time they had it not one single person noticed this??? LOL What a joke! Acually I like the gunmetal one better than the other 3 black rims

Attachments

• new rim 1.jpg
    new rim 1.jpg
    610.5 KB · Views: 76
  • new rim 2.jpg
    new rim 2.jpg
    612.4 KB · Views: 84
found a sheared off 4" long bolt on the floor behind the driver's seat also...... Wonder what else they forgot?? And got the follow up survey call asking about my experience LOL

Back