• 3rd & 4th Generation Toyota Tacomas | Tacoma3G

🌮 Tacoma3G.com is an online resource and community for 2016-2024 Toyota Tacoma owners.

👤 Registration is completely free and only takes a few seconds, so we hope to see you and your rig on the forum!

♥️ Beginner friendly. Tight-knit. No ads. The raddest.

• New Year, New Tacoma3G.com Website! 🤙

Guest, welcome to 203G! Wait, no—T3G! The website appears visually different as part of an ongoing redesign. Read more about it, here. Alternatively, you can switch back to any of the now-classic designs, here.

🚧 Please report website oil leaks, your suggestions, and preview upcoming changes, here.

Toyota Reveals Electric Tacoma Concept

Tyler

🔟 Mythical
Badministrator
Reaction score
Toyota held a big presentation today where they revealed a bunch of new electric vehicle concepts. Including this pickup truck that looks to be the size of a Tacoma.

I think it's safe to say that the gas version will look something very similar to this.

global.toyota

Video: Media Briefing on Battery EV Strategies | Corporate | Global Newsroom | Toyota Motor Corporation Official Global Website

Toyota Motor Corporation (TMC) held today a media briefing on battery EV strategies. Video of the press briefing is available below.

The information in this post comes from an automatic 4th Gen Tacoma News & Information aggregator. You can continue reading about this upgrade on the source website...

Tomahawk Dog

6️⃣ Aficionado
Reaction score
Change is said to be coil springs all around, Turbo 4 cylinder (or electric) not sure about a standard 4 cylinder.
However, also said to be gone is the V6. So may well be the 6MT.....

So, the V6-MT-4WD-HS (Hood Scoop),..... Combined Factory Options (CFO) are now un-obtanium.

Biohazard

7️⃣ Connoisseur
Rig of the Month
Tacoma3G Supporter
Reaction score
Looking forward to this engine disappearing. Reliable, but man is it inefficient and underpowered.

Biohazard

7️⃣ Connoisseur
Rig of the Month
Tacoma3G Supporter
Reaction score
I’m surprised how well it pulls over 4k. Problem is I never drive it there.
I'm just frustrated that I get 12mpg with 33's and some doodads. Sheesh, the raptor R goes 0-60 in 3.5 seconds on 37's and gets the same gas mileage.

Biohazard

7️⃣ Connoisseur
Rig of the Month
Tacoma3G Supporter
Reaction score
Yep. Helped a lot, but still bad. Getting re-geared next month