• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Tonneau Cover that actually fits?

hapan

1️⃣ Getting Started...
Reaction score
I had an Extang Solid Fold on an older truck that I had. It wasn't bad, so I ordered the new version for my 2016 Ram Crew Cab. I cannot believe how badly it fits! Says it is "model specific" but it sticks way to far out on the corners of ARE Fusion Tonneau Cover, and does not seem to be sealed well. Gonna have to send it back.

So, what covers have you guys used that looked like they were actually made to fit your truck? Thanks.

OEM. But I just got an A.R.E. topper/truck cap though.

At least he's in the off topic lounge 😂

I have a Tyger one from Amazon. Fits great for me, although it is a soft roll up.

Very happy with Peragon. I particularly like how easy it is to remove and replace should that be necessary. Seals very well.

Back