• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Throttle Response on a 2021 TRD

Durfee

2️⃣ Bronze
Reaction score
Hey, guys I just bought a new 2021 TRD and it seems "boggy". I have read that pedal commander might help or an OVtune (ps no idea if this is a good idea). I am running 285/75r16 if that is important. Let me know what you guys have for ideas or solutions.

Definitely set your self up with ov tune. You can most likely find a local and meet up to have it flashed, it’s cheaper and you don’t need equipment. Takes a few minutes from someone who knows what they are doing.

Ive heard pedal command works but to me it’s a “feel good” gimmick. Ov tune does work and is proven. I’m running it, and so are many others. Helps with that “lag, delay, etc”

*depending on how you drive

Back