• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

This lighted grill? Thoughts?

Jetspeed

4️⃣ Gold
Tacoma3G Supporter
Reaction score
Just ran across this. Haven't seen it before and wondering what you guys think. Too blingie? Forseeable problems? Anyone try this yet?

I am more into things that complement and look classy as opposed to clingy and "hey look at me"

Form and function is as equally important to me.

What say you?

PS I'm not price sensitive. I don't have a problem paying money for something if I like it and it is top quality.

Just look at your local laws if it can be lit up on the highway.

happy smile GIF by CraveTV

Just ran across this. Haven't seen it before and wondering what you guys think. Too blingie? Forseeable problems? Anyone try this yet?

I am more into things that complement and look classy as opposed to clingy and "hey look at me"

Form and function is as equally important to me.

What say you?

PS I'm not price sensitive. I don't have a problem paying money for something if I like it and it is top quality.

I personally would not replace the grill, you just paid a bunch of money for that fancy cruise control radar. You don't want to replace your grill with something that interferes with that. Manufacturer's can say their grill is compatible with the radar but if you have a problem and look to the dealer for repairs under warranty you know what they are going to say.

Last edited:
I personally would not replace the grill, you just paid a bunch of money for that fancy cruise control radar. You don't want to replace your grill with something that interferes with that. Manufacturer's can say their grill is compatible with the radar but if you have a problem and look to the dealer for repairs under warranty you know what they are going to say.
Good point. I'm thinking the TRD Pro grille should encompass the ability to still use the fancy radar though I really never use the adaptive cruise control on my other two vehicles.

Imo, color match the oem OR grille and shit on everyone.

Back