• ⚙️ 3rd & 4th Gen Toyota Tacomas | Tacoma3G

🌮 Tacoma3G.com is an online resource and community for 2016+ Toyota Tacoma owners.

👤 Registration is completely free and only takes a few seconds, so we hope to see you and your rig on the forum!

♥️ Beginner friendly. Tight-knit. No ads. The raddest. Read more about us...

Things to do in Seattle Area

Iowa Taco

4️⃣ Gold
T3G Member
Reaction score
First Name
Zach
2018 Quicksand Off-Road Double Cab, Long Bed Automatic
My fiance and I are going to be in the Seattle area for our honeymoon near the end of September, I was wondering if you guys had any suggestions of things to do. Or if there are some must do things.

Taco_primo

6️⃣ Aficionado
Tacoma3G Supporter
Tacoma3G O.G.
T3G Member
Reaction score
First Name
Brent
Instagram
@taco_primo
2017 White Off-Road Access Cab Automatic
My fiance and I are going to be in the Seattle area for our honeymoon near the end of September, I was wondering if you guys had any suggestions of things to do. Or if there are some must do things.

Watch out for needles.

The space needle is always a place to see, the restaurant on top is expensive but still pretty good. Pike place market is always a must.....just beware there is a lot of people on the weekends. Seattle underground tour is pretty bad ass. The pier is fun too, you can get a good view on the great wheel. That’s just a few of the major ones.

mcharfauros

8️⃣ Paragon
Tacoma3G Supporter
T3G Member
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Instagram
@mcharfauros
2017 Midnight Black Off-Road Double Cab, Short Bed Manual
Enjoy the city, but if you can make some time to check out Ballard, Fremont, and Green Lake I’m sure you’ll both enjoy the area. I recommend checking out 5 Spot in Queen Anne for a meal. The market on the weekends will be crazy, but for the most part that is when all the vendors are there and the market is most live. Do yourself a favor and use the transit system. Enjoy

TacomaLG

2️⃣ Bronze
T3G Member
Reaction score
First Name
Leo
Instagram
@l_gomez_17
2018 Cement Sport Double Cab, Short Bed Automatic
Take a ferry to Brainbridge Island and eat at a seafood grill restaurant called Doc's. It's really good.