Things to do in Seattle Area

• Hello, visitor! You've found the only 3rd Generation Toyota Tacoma forum! 🤙
    Tacoma3G.com is an online forum for 2016-2021 Toyota Tacoma and overland enthusiasts. Our resources include: build threads, tutorials, gear reviews, exclusive discounts and giveaways, a marketplace to buy and sell items, local trail events, and more. We have thousands of friendly, knowledgeable members, including many officials from your favorite companies. Registration is completely free and only takes 30 seconds, so we hope to see you and your rig soon!

Iowa Taco

= IV • Gold
First Name
Zach
T3G Member
My fiance and I are going to be in the Seattle area for our honeymoon near the end of September, I was wondering if you guys had any suggestions of things to do. Or if there are some must do things.

Taco_primo

= VI • Diamond
T3G Supporter
T3G O.G.
First Name
Brent
Military
Navy
T3G Member
My fiance and I are going to be in the Seattle area for our honeymoon near the end of September, I was wondering if you guys had any suggestions of things to do. Or if there are some must do things.

Watch out for needles.

The space needle is always a place to see, the restaurant on top is expensive but still pretty good. Pike place market is always a must.....just beware there is a lot of people on the weekends. Seattle underground tour is pretty bad ass. The pier is fun too, you can get a good view on the great wheel. That’s just a few of the major ones.

mcharfauros

= VI • Diamond
T3G Supporter
First Name
Mike
Military
Army
T3G Member
Enjoy the city, but if you can make some time to check out Ballard, Fremont, and Green Lake I’m sure you’ll both enjoy the area. I recommend checking out 5 Spot in Queen Anne for a meal. The market on the weekends will be crazy, but for the most part that is when all the vendors are there and the market is most live. Do yourself a favor and use the transit system. Enjoy

Top Bottom