• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

The Taco Trooper

TrojanMan60

4️⃣ Gold
Reaction score
2016 SR5 DCSB Auto
White
My original build thread was starting to look a little clunky so I decided to just go ahead and make a completely new one?‍♂️ (Plus, I finally have a couple decent quality photos!)

I have a 2016 SR5 DCSB. As of now, it stands as my daily driver that I take out on the weekends for some light off-roading and mudding. I hope to turn it into an awesome overlanding machine, once I find a new daily driver! Based in Utah it's hard deciding if I want a rig that will climb through Moab, run hard in the dunes, or tackle the mountains...so follow me on my journey of making a (hopefully) jack of all trades, master of none, type build!

Current Mods:
@CaliRaisedLED Premium Roof Rack and 42" Dual Row Light Bar
@CaliRaisedLED Raptor Style Tail Lights
Custom Blacked Out Double Halo Head Lights (@BranChan_Customs on instagram)
Taco Vinyl Raptor Style Grille
Morimoto Rock Lights (8)
Taco Vinyl Tailgate Inserts
Taco Vinyl Grille Decal

In Progress:
@SOS Concepts Rock Sliders
Simmons Built Stealth Long Travel Kit

Picture Time:
IMG_0857_LI.jpg
IMG_0847.jpg
IMG_0841.jpg
IMG_0843.jpg
IMG_0850.jpg
IMG_0839.jpg
IMG_0840.jpg

Last edited:
My original build thread was starting to look a little clunky so I decided to just go ahead and make a completely new one?‍♂️ (Plus, I finally have a couple decent quality photos!)

I have a 2016 SR5 DCSB. As of now, it stands as my daily driver that I take out on the weekends for some light off-roading and mudding. I hope to turn it into an awesome overlanding machine, once I find a new daily driver! Based in Utah it's hard deciding if I want a rig that will climb through Moab, run hard in the dunes, or tackle the mountains...so follow me on my journey of making a (hopefully) jack of all trades, master of none, type build!

Current Mods:
@CaliRaisedLED Premium Roof Rack and 42" Dual Row Light Bar
@CaliRaisedLED Raptor Style Tail Lights
Custom Blacked Out Double Halo Head Lights (@TacoVinyl on instagram)
Taco Vinyl Raptor Style Grille
Morimoto Rock Lights (8)
Taco Vinyl Tailgate Inserts
Taco Vinyl Grille Decal

In Progress:
@SOS Concepts Rock Sliders

Picture Time:
IMG_0857_LI.jpg
IMG_0847.jpg
IMG_0841.jpg
IMG_0843.jpg
IMG_0850.jpg
IMG_0839.jpg
IMG_0840.jpg
Thanks for choosing us! The truck looks great.

Back