• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

The Route app!

L

Lava road

possibly a ghost :(
Running 4 Tacos… I just order a lower control arm skid plates from them…..$3.19 surcharge for using ROUTE….free sign up for the Route Apps..
I found it very useful, easy to use, I like the maps they where using …I was able to follow all the way to Big island of Hawaii. To my UPS box office..

Running 4Tacos…Super fast delivery….on time ….a”Great company to work with”.
The shipping. Box was smash (control arms skid plates very heavy) …mostly the reason the box look crush….and the two ends partly open…but parts look OK….

Nice to know Running 4 Tacos was a great experience for myself…especially using the ROUTE app!
Aloha

So that's paying for the insurance.
Tracking wise, it's pretty easy to stay on top.

USPS: https://informeddelivery.usps.com/box/pages/intro/start.action
UPS: https://www.ups.com/us/en/services/tracking/mychoice.page
FedEx: https://www.fedex.com/fedextracking/

Those are the free links to the main carriers to track all incoming and outgoing packages to and from your address.
You can sign up for free texts and email notifications. I think it's just a way to get more money out of you. Ultimately it should be on them to get you what you paid for. They should be insuring their high value packages and taking care of claims. Not making you pay extra.

Running 4Tacos…anything you order from them…the Route charge was automatically added on , $3.19?
Not sure if I called them the next time to not charge this fee…? would they remove it?
But it really help me keep track daily where my parts where at! And give the exact time it reach my mailbox!
I
Off course free is always …um cheaper.
Aloha,

Running 4Tacos…anything you order from them…the Route charge was automatically added on , $3.19?
Not sure if I called them the next time to not charge this fee…? would they remove it?
But it really help me keep track daily where my parts where at! And give the exact time it reach my mailbox!
I
Off course free is always …um cheaper.
Aloha,
It might be automatic, but you can just uncheck the box.
When any shop sends you a tracking number, you can click it in the email and it will give you all that information. USPS and FedEx show a list. UPS shows a calendar.
You can click each tracking number and it will give you all that information for free.
The only advantage of Route is if they provide additional insurance. Sounds like R4T just not wanting to pay insurance on packages and put it on you once if leaves their possession.

Screen shots of my accounts.

Capture2.PNG
Capture.PNG

Thank you for sharing this information …hopefully many of you will be able to use it….and save some dollars…
Aloha

You can also type the tracking number into google.com.
It will show you an option to track from the carrier website. Click it and it will take you there to see all the information. Sometimes you just have to click details.

Back