The Drunk Thread

• Hello, visitor! You've found the only 3rd Generation Toyota Tacoma forum! 🤙
    Tacoma3G.com is an online forum for 2016-2021 Toyota Tacoma and overland enthusiasts. Our resources include: build threads, tutorials, gear reviews, exclusive discounts and giveaways, a marketplace to buy and sell items, local trail events, and more. We have thousands of friendly, knowledgeable members, including many officials from your favorite companies. Registration is completely free and only takes 30 seconds, so we hope to see you and your rig soon!

Tyler

= IX • Paragon
Badministrator
T3G O.G.
First Name
Tyler
Military
Marine Corps (Vet.)
Build Thread
(Click to View)
T3G Member
I’m like 1.5 beers deep right now on an empty stomach, and getting there. Buzzed enough to make this thread, lol. Helping a friend change his brakes. And by helping I mean supervising while I work on the forum.

Attachments

• 837861CD-B0F8-460C-91AD-B5ED0B8D7AF7.jpeg
    837861CD-B0F8-460C-91AD-B5ED0B8D7AF7.jpeg
    373.2 KB · Views: 37

Tyler

= IX • Paragon
Badministrator
T3G O.G.
First Name
Tyler
Military
Marine Corps (Vet.)
Build Thread
(Click to View)
T3G Member
Lol, wtf. I don't really remember posting this. I guess it was more than 1.5 deep (it wasn't).

Ron

= V • Platinum
T3G Supporter
T3G O.G.
First Name
Ron
Military
Coast Guard (Vet.)
T3G Member
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You can follow my beer drinking exploits here:

https://untappd.com/user/Toasted_Coastie

If I posted every beer picture, it would kill this thread. I also brew. Me and my buddies have a little collective and do about 40 gallons every 3 months. We've been a bit slow this year, but my buddy just brewed me a Bissel Bros Swish clone for my MBA Grad party....

Tyler

= IX • Paragon
Badministrator
T3G O.G.
First Name
Tyler
Military
Marine Corps (Vet.)
Build Thread
(Click to View)
T3G Member
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You can follow my beer drinking exploits here:

https://untappd.com/user/Toasted_Coastie

If I posted every beer picture, it would kill this thread. I also brew. Me and my buddies have a little collective and do about 40 gallons every 3 months. We've been a bit slow this year, but my buddy just brewed me a Bissel Bros Swish clone for my MBA Grad party....
Is that like an Instagram for beer?!

Tyler

= IX • Paragon
Badministrator
T3G O.G.
First Name
Tyler
Military
Marine Corps (Vet.)
Build Thread
(Click to View)
T3G Member
Sometimes 1.5 gets me there. Sometimes I might handle up to 4.

In all seriousness, I never have more than a six pack at once when being casual. I'd be donezo after that, lol.

Also, I'm 6'1" and 220lbs. I just don't drink much anymore. And if I do it's usually a couple Redbull vodkas (cause I like that taste) and then time for bed. o_O

Tyler

= IX • Paragon
Badministrator
T3G O.G.
First Name
Tyler
Military
Marine Corps (Vet.)
Build Thread
(Click to View)
T3G Member
So I know we haven’t had a lot of participation here yet but holy fuck I’m drunk at the beach right now and can’t wait to catch up on the new posts thanks

Top Bottom