• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

The Dashtop Multi Mount, a versatile way to mount anything to your dash, securely and without adding unnecessary ugliness.

The Taco Garage

2️⃣ Bronze
Reaction score
Website
www.thetacogarage.com
2017 TRD OR DCLB Auto
Midnight Black
The Dashtop Multi Mount or DMM is a very simple but VERY VERY useful way to mount anything to your dashboard, most commonly used for phones but anything can be easily bolted to it and when you don't want nothing mounted, simply undo a screw and the truck goes back to stock look. The images below show two different attachments I also sell those but I do NOT manufacture them, the DMM itself was designed and is manufactured by me.
Pictures are worth a thousand words and so here are the pictures, but let me know if you have any questions.
More info and pictures HERE

IMG_3249.JPG
IMG_3243.JPG
IMG_3245.JPG

The Dashtop Multi Mount or DMM is a very simple but VERY VERY useful way to mount anything to your dashboard, most commonly used for phones but anything can be easily bolted to it and when you don't want nothing mounted, simply undo a screw and the truck goes back to stock look. The images below show two different attachments I also sell those but I do NOT manufacture them, the DMM itself was designed and is manufactured by me.
Pictures are worth a thousand words and so here are the pictures, but let me know if you have any questions.
More info and pictures HERE

IMG_3249.JPG
IMG_3243.JPG
IMG_3245.JPG
This is awesome!

Nice nice I like useful and affordable we are going to be friends

It’s been through a few updates since I started making it and there’s still room for improvement but i agree, this is one of the few mods that I benefit from daily.
How does it handle the weight of the phone and iPad combined? Is there any rocking or movement?

I would also like to know more about how its supported before I purchase

I have the DMM in our truck. It's awesome.

The mount clamps onto the upper section of the dash bezel. Overall it is very sturdy. We have a Hondo cell phone mount and the tablet mount hanging from two Ram ball arms. Yes, they do bounce slightly. Mostly only on the tablet due to the weight. The cell phone is really sturdy. The bounce is due to the length of the ram arms and has nothing to do with the sturdiness of the DMM.

Overall I'm very impressed with a hand made, enthusiast designed product like this one. Definitely recommend it. ?

There's a bunch of pics of it in my build thread.

https://tacoma3g.com/taco_nobodys/post-3644

https://tacoma3g.com/taco_nobodys/post-14971

I have the DMM in our truck. It's awesome.

The mount clamps onto the upper section of the dash bezel. Overall it is very sturdy. We have a Hondo cell phone mount and the tablet mount hanging from two Ram ball arms. Yes, they do bounce slightly. Mostly only on the tablet due to the weight. The cell phone is really sturdy. The bounce is due to the length of the ram arms and has nothing to do with the sturdiness of the DMM.

Overall I'm very impressed with a hand made, enthusiast designed product like this one. Definitely recommend it. ?

There's a bunch of pics of it in my build thread.

https://tacoma3g.com/taco_nobodys/post-3644

https://tacoma3g.com/taco_nobodys/post-14971
Thanks for the info! I have a feeling I'll be ordering soon. You can't beat that clean look!

Thanks for the info! I have a feeling I'll be ordering soon. You can't beat that clean look!

I have to agree. There are a number of options out there, but this one is by far the cleanest looking. The way I have it set up nothing mounted is in my field of vision above the hood line.

The DMM is rock solid, I have an iPad permanently mounted on my truck and I always throw my phone on it when I'm driving, there's virtually no movement, and I only say virtually because it depends on the configuration, the closer you set the phone/tablet to the dash the less you'll be able to detect vibrations, if you use a long arm you'll obviously notice them more. The short arms I sell on the site aren't long enough to cause any issues so even with the heavier tablets you should be ok

I have his DSM which is a single mount and did a review as well as comparison the the popular Hondo Garage Unholy mount.

His mount is solid.

I have his DSM which is a single mount and did a review as well as comparison the the popular Hondo Garage Unholy mount.

His mount is solid.

I'm waiting to order but need the discount code

Pm on forum and Instagram and emailed him
No word as of yet ?
Yea people get busy thats life sigh

Sorry I've been busy because I'm getting a new TRD Pro grill shipment soon and those always sell like pancakes at ihop.

I will make a new code for tacoma3G members, its active now,

10% off any DMM purchase or DMM bundle purchase: T3G021910

Thanks for the support!

Sorry I've been busy because I'm getting a new TRD Pro grill shipment soon and those always sell like pancakes at ihop.

I will make a new code for tacoma3G members, its active now,

10% off any DMM purchase or DMM bundle purchase: T3G021910

Thanks for the support!
Omg hes alive? order 1426 sent noe its journey to canada begins

I am alive, I don't have a lot of spare time now a days, that's partly why it took me so long to join this forum but... I'm here!
We all get busy , it's good to hear from you, and we appreciate the discount code! I'm very excited to receive mine

I’ve had mine for a while, just seeing this thread now. It’s solid, love it. Hold my iPad and phone when we’re out and about.

it is great just need him to help out on a order if I can get a hold of him

Back