• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Tested negative…Yahoo!

L

Lava road

possibly a ghost :(
Those mail order test kits from the Federal gov….15 minute test….Reading the instructions…a bit confusing…You tubes had better instructions..plus visual works better for me..
I came down with the flu…( took. A flu shot in December 2021)…

My wife insisted I take our 15 minute Covid test…Negative, Negative! …I knew I didn’t have Covid-19 , because I always where a mask, sanitize, and stay away from people as much as I can , except we need food , supplies, ( Supermarket, Costco, & Walmart) we limit to short visits..)
Plus I can taste the foods & smells..

Be carefully ba2 variant is starting to become more popular and 30% more easy to catch then the ba1….
——————-
Popcorn…just purchase a Whirley popcorn maker & a butane stove…now I can make popcorn anywhere…when salting best to use the finest salt…got one on Amazon with butter flavor salt…yellowish in color…
Oopopop brand- ( Microwave only) ..make a White cake flavor…I hear this is there best seller..mail order only…

Take care…Enjoy the popcorns…always protect yourself…. Be smart…or life can be short..?
Aloha,

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't used one of those yet. But I've been tested about 60 times by work at this point. I'm not sure how much longer they'll offer testing but it's currently required to be on-site so I use it twice a week at this point.

These days it's easy to fear the worst when you're coming down with something. I keep reminding myself that COVID is merely one more way to get sick amongst all the others we already enjoy.

Lucky you get test very often..! This was my first time , I ever got tested…..the iHealth Covid test kit, once you do it…I found it to be a very simple kit to use…
Best part..DIY …No need to find a place to go and get tested…My son had to pay $75.00 (clinic) after a inter island travel a few months ago..sure there are still a few places ,that gives free testing

Nice you can test for Covid-19 anytime, no traveling, simple and quick…

Stay safe!

How are COVID rates in your area, @Lava road? I imagine your relatively rural life keeps you pretty safe

For state of Hawaii…We are dropping to 300 a day average in Feb …done to about 125+ per day…Sate of Hawaii..
20 deaths in the last two week ..approx
On the Big Island of Hawaii, the island I live on, population 200,000 +
We are getting under 12+ per day testing postive…approx number..
Yes it is getting less and less , BUT most of the restrictions will end on March 26, 2022….

I think we are going to see a rise again by May, June ,etc..
This Covid-19 virus is always mutant …just like colds and flus…
Did you know over 500 variables of colds and flus goes around the world…each time after we build up antibodies..till we get a new one?
Covid 19 …? Could remain for a long time too…
Be safe…practice safely..
Aloha

Please every State & school requires different requirements..for vaccines..
As a child many of us. ..get shots for …Chicken pox, Measles,Mumps, Rubella, Hib A& B, Polio, Rotavirus, Tetanus, Pertussis,,Pneumococcal, Oiphtheria?, Influenza,..and the list goes on..
In 1971 before going to Army basic camp…you get all kinds of shots..
I hear even when traveling too foreign countries…there is a listed amount of “shots” recommendations…?
Please protect yourself…
Aloha,

I just google the vaccines recommended for travel to foreign countries..I am sure it varies, country to country…8 + vaccines …WOW! Google this?

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, yeah, there are tons of vaccines for traveling. I haven't had any, but some of my colleagues have received all of them. I hear the one for rabies is the worst because of pain, but the extremely vivid dreams from prophylactic malaria drugs apparently are also bad. Honestly we have it pretty good in the West!

Today is the last day for my work's mask mandate so we'll see how it goes. Davis has fairly low positive rates so I'm not too worried. Be safe out there.

Back