• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Teach by day...Shred by Night

Shreducation

2️⃣ Bronze
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

My name is Zach and I am a HS teacher in NE Georgia. I am also the head coach of our high school mountain bike team. Yes, we have a high school mountain bike team. Give us a follow @JaxCoMTB if you like. This is my third Tacoma. I had a 97 Single Cab in "French Blue" AKA Purple in High school, and ran her to about 230K. Then stepped it up to a Silver 2008 Pre-Runner Crew Cab V6. Put 170k on her until my third iteration below.

My 2019 Midnight Black Tacoma "Raven" Its a SR5 4cyl and I only notice the torque difference from a V4 to a V6 when I am accelerating. Mostly just commuting back and forth to school and trail. Not so much into overlanding as I am finding trails and gravel roads to go down and check out. Looking forward to fitting it our for MTBing.

Might look like the big boys, but I will take 21mpg any day of the week!

Hello and welcome!

The truck serves its purpose and that’s all that matters! Teachers are under appreciated and under paid so saving money on fuel is a good thing!

Welcome to the forum ??

If you need a rack that you can still shuttle with check out Recon Racks outta Washington.

Welcome to the forum! That’s really cool that you coach a mountain bike team for the school! I’ve been wanting to get into mountain biking.

Back