Tacomabeast PNW meetup

• Hello, visitor! You've found the only 3rd Generation Toyota Tacoma forum! 🤙
    Tacoma3G.com is an online forum for 2016-2021 Toyota Tacoma and overland enthusiasts. Our resources include: build threads, tutorials, gear reviews, exclusive discounts and giveaways, a marketplace to buy and sell items, local trail events, and more. We have thousands of friendly, knowledgeable members, including many officials from your favorite companies. Registration is completely free and only takes 30 seconds, so we hope to see you and your rig soon!

PNWTacoma

= IV • Gold
RotM Winner
T3G Supporter
First Name
Paul
T3G Member
So I’m working with Matteo/Tacomabeast to arrange a meetup here in the Pacific Northwest. Before I commit, I’m curious how many of you would attend such an event. Also, I’m biased toward having the meetup here in Oregon, but let me know your thoughts.

It would be great to show our PNW pride and our badass rigs.

8B9B5C13-8174-4027-A6E1-245667D5C1D6.jpeg

Taco_primo

= VI • Diamond
T3G Supporter
T3G O.G.
First Name
Brent
Military
Navy
T3G Member
I would be down if it wasn’t far from Portland, I am already 3.5 hours north of Portland.

RevN3

= VI • Diamond
RotM Winner
T3G Supporter
T3G Member
#1,323
I'm totally in for any kind of Tacoma meetup. Just give a month or so lead-in so I don't get scheduled with something else. 3rd Gens only? Because I could bring a pretty large group with me if it were open to 2nd Gens as well.

Tyler

= IX • Paragon
Badministrator
T3G O.G.
First Name
Tyler
Military
Marine Corps (Vet.)
Build Thread
(Click to View)
T3G Member
I'm totally in for any kind of Tacoma meetup. Just give a month or so lead-in so I don't get scheduled with something else. 3rd Gens only? Because I could bring a pretty large group with me if it were open to 2nd Gens as well.
No, I don't think it's 3rd gens only.

Tacocamper

= IV • Gold
T3G Member
#2,384
So I’m working with Matteo/Tacomabeast to arrange a meetup here in the Pacific Northwest. Before I commit, I’m curious how many of you would attend such an event. Also, I’m biased toward having the meetup here in Oregon, but let me know your thoughts.

It would be great to show our PNW pride and our badass rigs.

8B9B5C13-8174-4027-A6E1-245667D5C1D6.jpeg

I'm in for sure, just need to know dates and ill be there.

WarFabArmor

= VI • Diamond
T3G Supporter
First Name
Mike
T3G Member
#2,711
I think Mateo should right his wrongs before taking on more events. We’ve reached out to help him set up a Moab cleanup to be ignored, repeatedly. STT/tread lightly is something that should be taken serious, and he’s still got tasks before that’s resolved.

RevN3

= VI • Diamond
RotM Winner
T3G Supporter
T3G Member
#1,323
Yeah, I've been scoping out places for a T3G meetup. I'm thinking on Mt Hood somewhere. Have to wait until our state isn't a virus filled, fireball hellscape in the midst of political upheaval.

Top Bottom