• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Archived Tacoma3G's Rig of the YEAR: 2020!

This thread is now an archive that does not accept new posts. If you wish to add to this discussion, you should create a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyler

🔟 Mythical
Badministrator
Volunteer T3G Editor
Reaction score
Website
tacoma3g.com
2017 TRD OR DCLB Auto
Quicksand
Tacoma3G's first Rig of the YEAR! This is it.
Rig of the Year 2020 is sponsored by @Tyler & @Paige of The Wandering Winterfields

This is it, guys. Our last 2020 contest and our first Rig of the Year contest. I can't believe we're here already. Hell, I kinda can't believe we all stuck to it and its popularity didn't dwindle.

Rig of the Year is as new to me as it is to you. With RotM having happened 12 times now, I learned a lot about its structure. Thanks to your suggestions, RotM was slightly refined almost every month. However, RotY hasn't been seasoned yet. That being said, I'm going to run our first RotY as simply as possible. The "how it works" will be explained below, as usual. Basically, the 12 RotM winning photos will be automatically submitted to this thread and then regular voting will commence.

The prize for Rig of the Year is, well, a surprize. I want to spice things up a bit for RotY and keep you wondering. Hint: It will be better than a regular RotM prize.

There will be a Tacoma3G Rig of the Month/Year calendar coming for 2021. More details on the calendar will be posted very soon.

How does it work?
  • From the 17th to the 20th of this month, this thread will be open for voting.
  • To vote, simply hit the 'LIKE' button on ALL of the photos that stand out to you. You can find the button at the bottom right of the relevant post.
    • You can add or remove votes over the course of the voting period if you'd like.
    • As there is no way for me to control this, you can vote for your own photo.
    • Anyone can vote, including T3G staff and vendors.
  • On the 20th of this month, voting will close and go into a review phase.
    • During the review phase, I will go through each submission, noting how many votes they received, and I will verify that the user with the most amount of votes will become the winner.
    • In the event of multiple submissions with the same amount of votes at the end of the voting period, a random winner will be chosen via a random number generator.
What does the winner receive?
  • **Please read the green text above to learn about the prize.**
  • A photo of your truck in the sidebar of the website (until next month's contest has a new winner)
  • A badge under your username in your posts stating that you are a RotY winner (same location you see "Badministrator" in my posts)
  • A nice shout-out on the T3G Instagram
  • A free copy of our 2021 Rig of the Month calendar!

Good luck!

January: @laketaco22

1608246165822.png

Last edited:
February: @Rev N

1608246208356.png

Last edited:
Last edited:
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back