• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Tacoma3G's Instagram Directory || Have a truck page? Share it here!

@SDyota_66 I was trying to save a cub out of a burning tree but momma bear wanted nothing to do with it so she started fighting me. On the climb up I explained to her that I am only here to help, but she continued to fight. Once I finally made it to the top, with momma bear biting on my ankles, I grabbed the cub. The minute I grabbed the cub the tree started to fall so I kicked momma bear off of me and dropped the cub in the nearest bush before hitting the ground.... Momma bear then called the paramedics because she felt bad.

So all in all I guess I saved two bears lol.

@SDyota_66 I was trying to save a cub out of a burning tree but momma bear wanted nothing to do with it so she started fighting me. On the climb up I explained to her that I am only here to help, but she continued to fight. Once I finally made it to the top, with momma bear biting on my ankles, I grabbed the cub. The minute I grabbed the cub the tree started to fall so I kicked momma bear off of me and dropped the cub in the nearest bush before hitting the ground.... Momma bear then called the paramedics because she felt bad.

So all in all I guess I saved two bears lol.
You sir are amazingly amazing. Not one but two bears! Maybe you should be called Taco_Two_Bears. :)

As it turns out I follow a few of you already!

Back