• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

{Tacoma3G Instagram Gallery} -- automatic feed of the T3G IG posts which can be commented here

As a @fourwheelcampers owner myself, this has to be one of the coolest set ups I’ve seen, and I’ve seen a lot. I dig...
As a @fourwheelcampers owner myself, this has to be one of the coolest set ups I’ve seen, and I’ve seen a lot. I dig...

As a @fourwheelcampers owner myself, this has to be one of the coolest set ups I’ve seen, and I’ve seen a lot. I dig the color swap you did. Changes the whole dynamic.
//
Featured Tacoma: @cd_in_3d
Tacoma3G Operators: @WanderingWinterfields + @taco_nobodys
//
Tacoma3G.com is a website for 3rd Generation Toyota Tacoma enthusiasts. Thousands of friendly users have created a plethora of resources regarding the modification and upkeep of these trucks. Additionally, we have many industry vendors onboard, host regular contests and giveaways, and have a classifieds section. All features are free to use so we hope to see you and your rig in our community!
//
#Tacoma3G #Toyotagram #ToyotaTacoma #3rdGenTacoma #2016Tacoma #2017Tacoma #2018Tacoma #2019Tacoma #2020Tacoma #2021Tacoma #TRDPro #TRDOffRoad #Tacoma4x4 #LiftedTacoma #Toyota4x4 #LetsGoPlaces #Overland #Overlanding #TacomaBeast #TacomaWorld #OverlandBound #ExpeditionPortal

View this post on the Tacoma3G Instagram page...

Do you guys prefer hard or soft Tacos? I like ‘em soft, like this one. (Also, I don’t actually eat Tacos. They...

Do you guys prefer hard or soft Tacos? I like ‘em soft, like this one. (Also, I don’t actually eat Tacos. They nasty. #unpopularopinion)
//
Featured Tacoma: @Tacover_Landing
Tacoma3G Operators: @WanderingWinterfields + @Taco_Noboys
//
Tacoma3G.com is a website for 3rd Generation Toyota Tacoma enthusiasts. Thousands of friendly users have created a plethora of resources regarding the modification and upkeep of these trucks. Additionally, we have many industry vendors onboard, host regular contests and giveaways, and have a classifieds section. All features are free to use so we hope to see you and your rig in our community!
//
#Tacoma3G #Toyotagram #ToyotaTacoma #3rdGenTacoma #2016Tacoma #2017Tacoma #2018Tacoma #2019Tacoma #2020Tacoma #2021Tacoma #TRDPro #TRDOffRoad #Tacoma4x4 #LiftedTacoma #Toyota4x4 #LetsGoPlaces #Overland #Overlanding #TacomaBeast #TacomaWorld #OverlandBound #ExpeditionPortal

How close is too close? Comment if you have a good clencher on your profile that you’d like posted. Also, Rig of the...
How close is too close? Comment if you have a good clencher on your profile that you’d like posted. Also, Rig of the...

How close is too close? Comment if you have a good clencher on your profile that you’d like posted. Also, Rig of the Month voting starts today. May the thickest Taco win!
//
Featured Tacoma: @yota.ericg
Tacoma3G Operators: @WanderingWinterfields + @Taco_Nobodys
//
//

Yeah, I’m still on a huge 37s kick. This build from @thistacoma is beeefy....
Yeah, I’m still on a huge 37s kick. This build from @thistacoma is beeefy....

Yeah, I’m still on a huge 37s kick. This build from @thistacoma is beeefy.
//
Featured Tacoma: @thistacoma
Tacoma3G Operator: @wanderingwinterfields
//
//

Our RIG OF THE MONTH contest for August is OPEN! The photo theme is ‘THICC TACO’. Post photo of your truck from a...
Our RIG OF THE MONTH contest for August is OPEN! The photo theme is ‘THICC TACO’. Post photo of your truck from a...

Our RIG OF THE MONTH contest for August is OPEN! The photo theme is ‘THICC TACO’. Post photo of your truck from a rear angle to TACOMA3G.COM/ROTM/. The most-upvoted photo will receive $250 to @DECKEDUSA along with some other perks. Let’s see dem booty shots! #DECKEDUSA
//
Featured Tacoma: @wanderingwinterfields
Tacoma3G Operator: @wanderingwinterfields
//
//

I like this idea of tying it back in and giving us a place to comment on these posts here in house.

I don’t see too many Pro grilles painted like this. Looks pretty unique!...

I don’t see too many Pro grilles painted like this. Looks pretty unique!
//
Featured Tacoma: @redfoxsd
Tacoma3G operator: @wanderingwinterfields
//
Tacoma3G.com is an online forum for 3rd generation Toyota Tacoma enthusiasts. We have thousands of friendly members who have created a plethora of valuable resources on the upkeep and modification of our trucks. Registration is completely free, so we hope to see you and your rig soon!
//
#Tacoma3G #Toyotagram #ToyotaTacoma #Toyota #Tacoma #3rdGenTacoma #2016Tacoma #2017Tacoma #2018Tacoma #2019Tacoma #2020Tacoma #TRD #TRDPro #TRDOffRoad #Tacoma4x4 #LiftedTacoma #Toyota4x4 #ToyotaUSA #LetsGoPlaces #Overland #Overlanding #TacomaBeast #TacomaWorld #OverlandBound #ExpeditionPortal

I dig the blue wheels on the otherwise blacked-out truck. What do you guys think?...

I dig the blue wheels on the otherwise blacked-out truck. What do you guys think?
//
Featured Tacoma: @angels_taco
//
Tacoma3G.com is an online forum for 3rd generation Toyota Tacoma enthusiasts. We have thousands of friendly members who have created a plethora of valuable resources on the upkeep and modification of our trucks. Registration is completely free, so we hope to see you and your rig soon!
//
#Tacoma3G #Toyotagram #ToyotaTacoma #Toyota #Tacoma #3rdGenTacoma #2016Tacoma #2017Tacoma #2018Tacoma #2019Tacoma #2020Tacoma #TRD #TRDPro #TRDOffRoad #Tacoma4x4 #LiftedTacoma #Toyota4x4 #ToyotaUSA #LetsGoPlaces #Overland #Overlanding #TacomaBeast #TacomaWorld #OverlandBound #ExpeditionPortal

...And here, we see a wild Taco traversing a watering hole without hesitation. The Taco, also known as the Tacoma, is...

...And here, we see a wild Taco traversing a watering hole without hesitation. The Taco, also known as the Tacoma, is part of broader group of vehicles, commonly referred to as Rigs. They can be spotted in a variety of exterior liveries and are typically well equipped for these types of remote environments. Even the lesser aggressive Taco is known to conquer such terrain with ease.
//
Featured Tacoma: @taco_nobodys
//
//
The Tacoma3G Instagram and website are run by Tyler (@sixlxvi) of the @WanderingWinterfields. We are in the process of building our Tacoma to be lived in, full-time, while we travel North and South America. Follow our page if you’d like to [vicariously] wander with us! We appreciate your support in doing so.
//
We sell Tacoma3G stickers and patches! Proceeds help pay for the upkeep and development of the forum, and they make your truck look rad. If you’d like to grab some, please visit tacoma3g.com/merch. If you’d like to support T3G in another way, sharing the URL to the forum on your social media pages is greatly appreciated. Thank you for your support!
//

Continuing the theme of 37s, check out this beast!...

Continuing the theme of 37s, check out this beast!
//
Featured Tacoma: @bak_mac_noi
//
//
The Tacoma3G Instagram and website are run by Tyler (@sixlxvi) of the @WanderingWinterfields. We are in the process of building our Tacoma to be lived in, full-time, while we travel North and South America. Follow our page if you’d like to [vicariously] wander with us! We appreciate your support in doing so.
//
We sell Tacoma3G stickers and patches! Proceeds help pay for the upkeep and development of the forum, and they make your truck look rad. If you’d like to grab some, please visit tacoma3g.com/merch. If you’d like to support T3G in another way, sharing the URL to the forum on your social media pages is greatly appreciated. Thank you for your support!
//

I like this idea of tying it back in and giving us a place to comment on these posts here in house.
It is acting weird though. I'm not sure why it posted all of those older photos when I didn't have it set to do that. RSS feeds are a little weird to work with.

In response to my previous post about the 37s: I’m bummed the word ‘rub’ was posted within 4 minutes of me...

In response to my previous post about the 37s: I’m bummed the word ‘rub’ was posted within 4 minutes of me challenging you not to. I was really going to order 37s, post the invoice, and then get chewed out by my wife when they arrived at the house. There is good news though. I’m still going to do it soon. I wanted to see what it might look like, but I’m pretty sure this photo looks more like 40s. Either way, mmmmf. (Haters will say this is Photoshop. Wrong; this is MS Paint and my dog did the editing.)
//
Featured Tacoma: @wanderingwinterfields
//
//
//
//

This is awesome. So the way the extension works is it will append new posts to a main "Instagram feed" thread post like this one. Excellent! I intentionally do not use social media so being able to see that content I may have missed out on plus the ability to comment within this community. Huge win! I keep wanting to talk about some of the thumbnails I see up top and couldn't!

Tyler you're crushing it man!

This is awesome. So the way the extension works is it will append new posts to a main "Instagram feed" thread post like this one. Excellent! I intentionally do not use social media so being able to see that content I may have missed out on plus the ability to comment within this community. Huge win! I keep wanting to talk about some of the thumbnails I see up top and couldn't!

Tyler you're crushing it man!
Thank you.

I have some more tweaking to do to this as it is behaving weird. But I agree, it will be nice to have when I get it fully dialed.

Totally understand you are in the alpha stage of this but still props for getting it going and testing something out already. Well done

Back