• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Tacoma3G Accessories

Tacoma.prod

4️⃣ Gold
Tacoma3G Supporter
Reaction score
Tacoma3G -- When are you going to come out with some awesome accessories? I'd be interested in some stickers, Tacoma3G patches, t-shirts, trucker hats, and because I'm in the military maybe even some challenge coins! It would be pretty cool if you had a design contest as well!

I'll continue to provide some feedback to build the brand and continue to grow the community.

SF/ PROD

Tacoma3G -- When are you going to come out with some awesome accessories? I'd be interested in some stickers, Tacoma3G patches, t-shirts, trucker hats, and because I'm in the military maybe even some challenge coins! It would be pretty cool if you had a design contest as well!

I'll continue to provide some feedback to build the brand and continue to grow the community.

SF/ PROD
I know! This is all highly requested. I’m not good at graphic design so progress has been slow. But I am currently working on our first iteration of stickers which I will post here shortly. I’d love to do some t-shirts too.

I like the design contest idea. That could be tied into our next giveaway.

Back