ARCHIVED Tacoma3G Accessories

• Hello, visitor! You've found the only 3rd Generation Toyota Tacoma forum! 🤙
    Tacoma3G.com is an online forum for 2016-2021 Toyota Tacoma and overland enthusiasts. Our resources include: build threads, tutorials, gear reviews, exclusive discounts and giveaways, a marketplace to buy and sell items, local trail events, and more. We have thousands of friendly, knowledgeable members, including many officials from your favorite companies. Registration is completely free and only takes 30 seconds, so we hope to see you and your rig soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tacoma.prod

= IV • Gold
T3G Supporter
Military
Marine Corps
T3G Member
Tacoma3G -- When are you going to come out with some awesome accessories? I'd be interested in some stickers, Tacoma3G patches, t-shirts, trucker hats, and because I'm in the military maybe even some challenge coins! It would be pretty cool if you had a design contest as well!

I'll continue to provide some feedback to build the brand and continue to grow the community.

SF/ PROD

Tyler

= IX • Paragon
Badministrator
T3G O.G.
First Name
Tyler
Military
Marine Corps (Vet.)
Build Thread
(Click to View)
T3G Member
Tacoma3G -- When are you going to come out with some awesome accessories? I'd be interested in some stickers, Tacoma3G patches, t-shirts, trucker hats, and because I'm in the military maybe even some challenge coins! It would be pretty cool if you had a design contest as well!

I'll continue to provide some feedback to build the brand and continue to grow the community.

SF/ PROD
I know! This is all highly requested. I’m not good at graphic design so progress has been slow. But I am currently working on our first iteration of stickers which I will post here shortly. I’d love to do some t-shirts too.

I like the design contest idea. That could be tied into our next giveaway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom