• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Tacoma vs New frontiers back seat when folded down?

L

Lava road

possibly a ghost :(
Oops on my part of Ukraine please delete the whole post…Thank for the reminder…Aloha

I saw a YouTube video of new Frontiers…very impressive..until. They folded the rear seats down…it had a cloth like backing…which would rip over time…not sure why they didn't’ use a stronger materials..metal , plastic? A big turn off for me!

I use my back seat ..folded down many times. The metal on the folded down side has so many scratches…I like using those spaces.. rather then putting everything on the cloth seats.. Tacoma earns big points here , compare to the Nissan Frontiers folded down back seats…the big plus was rear arm rest. The frontiers has a rear charger, and center hump is way lower…

I should have made rubber mats to fit on the back side …lol
Aloha

Last edited by a moderator:
Back