• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Tacoma seat hieght adjustment

Jesse Rizo

6️⃣ Aficionado
Tacoma3G Supporter
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
2018 TRD OR DCSB Auto
Magnetic Gray
I understand this video is going to get a lot of good & bad comments. Just note if you do proceed with this install I’d recommend getting grade 8 bolts (same size noted in the video) & lock washers and washers as others in the comments section stated. None the less this mod has helped my short ass a lot lol!! Check it if your interested.

Good video man. I wish they had a seat height adjuster built in. My 2013 JKU even has one.

I’m tall but I like to go even higher while on the trail so I can really exaggerate my view. I’d also like to go a little lower for regular use cause as it is now, the rear view mirror is right in my face.

Good video man. I wish they had a seat height adjuster built in. My 2013 JKU even has one.

I’m tall but I like to go even higher while on the trail so I can really exaggerate my view. I’d also like to go a little lower for regular use cause as it is now, the rear view mirror is right in my face.
I agree they should make something straight from the dealer atleast for vehicles like jeeps, Tacoma’s, just the common offroad vehicles like u stated it’d be great to have the seat adjusted upwards while off-roading to see every possible angle but when on road normal driving be able to bring it down with comfort

Back