• ⚙️ 3rd & 4th Gen Toyota Tacomas | Tacoma3G

🌮 Tacoma3G.com is an online resource and community for 2016+ Toyota Tacoma owners.

👤 Registration is completely free and only takes a few seconds, so we hope to see you and your rig on the forum!

♥️ Beginner friendly. Tight-knit. No ads. The raddest. Read more about us...

Tacoma seat hieght adjustment

Jesse Rizo

6️⃣ Aficionado
Tacoma3G Supporter
Reaction score
First Name
Jesse
Truck Year
Truck Color
Magnetic Gray
Truck Grade
Off-Road
Cab & Bed
Double Cab, Short Bed
Transmission
Automatic
T3G Member
#1,068
I understand this video is going to get a lot of good & bad comments. Just note if you do proceed with this install I’d recommend getting grade 8 bolts (same size noted in the video) & lock washers and washers as others in the comments section stated. None the less this mod has helped my short ass a lot lol!! Check it if your interested.

Tyler

🔟 Mythical
Badministrator
Reaction score
Truck Year
Truck Color
Quicksand
Truck Grade
Off-Road
Cab & Bed
Double Cab, Long Bed
Transmission
Automatic
Build Thread
(Build Thread)
T3G Member
Good video man. I wish they had a seat height adjuster built in. My 2013 JKU even has one.

I’m tall but I like to go even higher while on the trail so I can really exaggerate my view. I’d also like to go a little lower for regular use cause as it is now, the rear view mirror is right in my face.

Jesse Rizo

6️⃣ Aficionado
Tacoma3G Supporter
Reaction score
First Name
Jesse
Truck Year
Truck Color
Magnetic Gray
Truck Grade
Off-Road
Cab & Bed
Double Cab, Short Bed
Transmission
Automatic
T3G Member
#1,068
Good video man. I wish they had a seat height adjuster built in. My 2013 JKU even has one.

I’m tall but I like to go even higher while on the trail so I can really exaggerate my view. I’d also like to go a little lower for regular use cause as it is now, the rear view mirror is right in my face.
I agree they should make something straight from the dealer atleast for vehicles like jeeps, Tacoma’s, just the common offroad vehicles like u stated it’d be great to have the seat adjusted upwards while off-roading to see every possible angle but when on road normal driving be able to bring it down with comfort