• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Tacoma owner from Portland, Oregon - Interested in a Camper

MonTex

2️⃣ Bronze
Reaction score
Hello Members: I am the new owner of a 2019 Tacoma TRD Sport (short 5' box), and am interested in a camper for it. I have seen the Go Fast Camper (GFC) and the Vagabond Outdoors "Drifter" models.

1. I have tried reaching-out to the Vagabond Outdoors folks via telephone and e-mail over the past two weeks but have received NO REPLY. Does anyone know if they are still in business?
2. Do members here have any opinions between the two models mentioned above - or even any other, similar models?

Thanks in advance.

Carl
Portland, Oregon

Thank you, Jason. Looking forward to enjoying it. I'm now on the hunt for a camper for it... - Carl

I dont have personal experience but it may be worth reaching out to Expedition (XOverland) Overland to see what they say about bed camping units, I know they have put a couple on their company rigs.

If you have questions about "trailer" campers I can certainly help :p

i’ll sell you my alucab canopy camper with solar, fridge and battery for 17k
F2AFCABA-E03A-4335-9286-E097D23FF0C1.jpeg

I'll even be in portland with the truck in November.

I should qualify the alu cab alone is 16K.
Snomater lo-pro fridge,
Northstar AGM 480
20000w inverter
dc-dc charger, switch-pro 8100
comes with awning, stow-able tablem shower ring

finishing electrical panel this week.

Truck Back03.JPG
IMG_0880.JPG

IMG_0813.jpg

Back