• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Tacoma Krew: Taco Tuesday Meet | 07/23/19 | REI of Tustin | 7pm

Romp-A-Taco

6️⃣ Aficionado
Tacoma3G Supporter
Tacoma3G O.G.
Reaction score
Website
legendary-fish.com
2017 TRD OR DCLB Auto
Silver Sky
Hello T3G Members,

Tacoma Krew based out of the IE is holding a meet up in the Irvine area. I went out to the last one they had and there was a solid turn out. I know this may overlap with the T3G meet coming up, but it's located in Tustin/Irvine so it gives T3G members in that area an opportunity to meet up with some rad tacoma owners. If you are going to be in the area come check it out, show off your truck, and come say hi.

IG: Tacoma_Krew

Details:
Date: 07/23/19
Time: 7pm - whenever

Same guidelines apply from the T3G meets:

1. Absolutely NO burnouts, no mall crawling, no showing off etc. Keep that stuff in the desert and offroad.
2. No loud music
3. Be polite to the public and the businesses in the area.
4. No littering
5. No drugs/alcohol in the lot. Shouldn't have to say it but I will.
6. Patronize the businesses in the area where possible

There's always that guy that acts like an ass and ruins it for everyone. Don't be that guy.

Last edited:
Nice meeting you tonight ?

Hello T3G Members,

Tacoma Krew based out of the IE is holding a meet up in the Irvine area. I went out to the last one they had and there was a solid turn out. I know this may overlap with the T3G meet coming up, but it's located in Tustin/Irvine so it gives T3G members in that area an opportunity to meet up with some rad tacoma owners. If you are going to be in the area come check it out, show off your truck, and come say hi.

IG: Tacoma_Krew

Details:
Date: 07/23/19
Time: 7pm - whenever

Same guidelines apply from the T3G meets:

1. Absolutely NO burnouts, no mall crawling, no showing off etc. Keep that stuff in the desert and offroad.
2. No loud music
3. Be polite to the public and the businesses in the area.
4. No littering
5. No drugs/alcohol in the lot. Shouldn't have to say it but I will.
6. Patronize the businesses in the area where possible

There's always that guy that acts like an ass and ruins it for everyone. Don't be that guy.

Great time at the meet yesterday. Wish I could have stayed longer as more rigs showed up later in the evening. Here are a few shots from last night.

Great photos man! I should have brought my camera! Next time... I snagged this one with the iphone though. A little red white and blue action. 'Merica.

Great photos man! I should have brought my camera! Next time... I snagged this one with the iphone though. A little red white and blue action. 'Merica.

Thanks! Trying to make it a point to carry my camera with me all the time. Never know when opportunities will come up.

Back