• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Tacoma Colorado Rock Crawling Episode 2 | Holy Cross

Even a better vid than the last one. Great job!

Looks like an awesome trail. I kinda got aroused. I’m not gonna lie.

It looked like you coulda aired your tires down a bit more? What pressure were you running? Inquiring minds want to know.

Edit: BTW the Taco looks good. Like what you guys did with it.

Even a better vid than the last one. Great job!

Looks like an awesome trail. I kinda got aroused. I’m not gonna lie.

It looked like you coulda aired your tires down a bit more? What pressure were you running? Inquiring minds want to know.

Edit: BTW the Taco looks good. Like what you guys did with it.

I was running 9-10 PSI, that was fine for ascending trail, but I found the truck to be a little bouncy descending with a soft suspension, no crawler ratio in the case, and that low of pressure. I pushed it up to 11-12 psi for the rest of the week and was happy with that. It's the first time I wanted the new DSC Foxs, I could have stiffened them up with the lower PSI and it would have been perfect.

I was running 9-10 PSI, that was fine for ascending trail, but I found the truck to be a little bouncy descending with a soft suspension, no crawler ratio in the case, and that low of pressure. I pushed it up to 11-12 psi for the rest of the week and was happy with that. It's the first time I wanted the new DSC Foxs, I could have stiffened them up with the lower PSI and it would have been perfect.

Well, in that case. It looked like your tires weren’t grabbing all that well.

Nice rig though.

Back