• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Tacoma Access Cab 2022 Off Road Magnetic Grey

pnw_taco_time

2️⃣ Bronze
Reaction score
2022 TRD OR AC Auto
Magnetic Gray
Hi all,

This is my first post after purchasing the Tacoma '22 Access Cab OR. I picked it up on April 20th, 2022 and have added the following mods: cat shield from MillerCat, bug deflector, Kingslim front/back camera. In general, I am going to drive it to the first 1000 miles to see what I like about the stock suspension/tires before making big upgrades. So far, I care about car security first, then I'll move into armor next.

Here is the truck, stock. I love the access cab because I only use the back seats for my two cattle dogs. I have no kids, and would prefer a longer bed.

IMG-9565.jpg

First mod:

MillerCat shield to deter catalytic converters thieves.

IMG-9745.jpg 74317418-7829-43A5-88BC-67A73F1ECB65.JPG

Second mod:

Kingslim camera for front (the back camera, I am still working on). I manage to tuck the wires underneath the plastic and fabric so it looks clean.

IMG-9823.jpg

Third update:

Bug deflector.

IMG-9828.jpg

Attachments

• IMG-9824.jpg
    IMG-9824.jpg
    165.7 KB · Views: 124
Welcome and nice truck! I'd recommend getting BFGoodrich All Terrain tires, these are exactly what I use and I absolutely love them. They handle great in the snow and aren't too loud (in my opinion) on the highway or anything. Plus with all the upgrade I've done and plan on doing I think they fit my truck well. I attached the tires I'm talking about, click on the bold to see them.

Welcome aboard. You are in good company.

Back