• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Tacoma 3rd gen lift

Dillan

1️⃣ Getting Started...
Reaction score
Hi! I have recently been looking into forums and I have been wanting to lift my truck for a while and now I am able to get what I need. I’ve bought the bilstein 6112 kit with the 5160 reservoir kit but I’m not sure if I should set it at the highest setting or the 3/4 clip. I have bought the bf Goodrich ko2 size 265 75 r16 and was wondering if that would rub on a 2 inch lift or how they would look. If anyone had a 2 inch lift running that tire size please share. Thank you!

Hi! I have recently been looking into forums and I have been wanting to lift my truck for a while and now I am able to get what I need. I’ve bought the bilstein 6112 kit with the 5160 reservoir kit but I’m not sure if I should set it at the highest setting or the 3/4 clip. I have bought the bf Goodrich ko2 size 265 75 r16 and was wondering if that would rub on a 2 inch lift or how they would look. If anyone had a 2 inch lift running that tire size please share. Thank you!

What wheels

Should fit and should look good

Back