• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Tacoma 3G > Other Forums

smithcam

5️⃣ Platinum
Tacoma3G Supporter
Reaction score
2020 TRD OR DCSB Auto
Cement
Just a quick appreciation post for the guys at T3G. Been visiting the site for almost a year now after meeting @Mr. Nobody at a local San Diego 3G meet, right when I first picked up my Tacoma from the dealer. I just want to say how awesome this community has been for the all of the researchable content, idea sharing, and the level of respect members of the community have for one another. It’s an awesome sight to see on the internet these days when majority of the content on other platforms is constant flaming and arguments. Thanks for all of the time and effort you guys put in for keeping the page the way it is! 👍🏻

Just a quick appreciation post for the guys at T3G. Been visiting the site for almost a year now after meeting @Mr. Nobody at a local San Diego 3G meet, right when I first picked up my Tacoma from the dealer. I just want to say how awesome this community has been for the all of the researchable content, idea sharing, and the level of respect members of the community have for one another. It’s an awesome sight to see on the internet these days when majority of the content on other platforms is constant flaming and arguments. Thanks for all of the time and effort you guys put in for keeping the page the way it is! 👍🏻
Wow, thank you!

I feel the same way about T3G. The members we have and the relaxed vibe we maintain are what make T3G so special. Most other forums are a troll fest.

Thanks for the huge compliment @smithcam !! I'm super stoked you dig the forum and I love to support this community because I truly do believe it's a good vibe here. I'm stoked to see other users feel the same way and willing to put the effort into building T3G for all the users out there. 😎🤙

Loving it..
Shaka Bra GIF by MOODMAN

Back in the day I bought a Honda S2000 and I found a forum of enthusiasts. It was a lot of fun and usually very helpful. Yeah, sure we got into flame wars and ripped on each other, but it was generally good natured. If you had a question, you could count on an answer. I'm seeing that here.

TW has some knowledgeable people, but they tend to get lost in all the noise from the boozy flamethrowers and wiki experts.

Good job on this forum, Tyler. Much appreciated and thanks!

Back in the day I bought a Honda S2000 and I found a forum of enthusiasts. It was a lot of fun and usually very helpful. Yeah, sure we got into flame wars and ripped on each other, but it was generally good natured. If you had a question, you could count on an answer. I'm seeing that here.

TW has some knowledgeable people, but they tend to get lost in all the noise from the boozy flamethrowers and wiki experts.

Good job on this forum, Tyler. Much appreciated and thanks!
Thank you. I love a good enthusiast forum. It sucks that sites like Facebook and Reddit killed a lot of them off. Forums have been a hobby of mine since 2005 and I've seen a lot come and go. I've also seen a lot that have great information but aren't too inviting to the "noobs". I'd rather just enjoy my hobbies without people trying to be badasses because they've been around longer.

Disclaimer: I do occasionally use TW because there's no denying it has a lot of valuable info on it.

Back