• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Taco_Tread

taco_tread

2️⃣ Bronze
Reaction score
Newer Member/Longitme Lurker ere! I'm a transplant over from the FB forums, and wanted to demonstrate my build as I've know progressed through a few tents and racks, and slept in/camped with quite a few different solutions! Follow the constant work in progress below!
Build Thread below
Follow @taco_tread on IG

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-10-22 at 5.25.43 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-10-22 at 5.25.43 PM.png
    985.8 KB · Views: 75
Last edited:
Welcome. I'm currently using a truck bed tent. Cheap and easy. You have joined a great community.

Welcome. Details on what's up top?
Currently running Califab 40 in lightbar attached to a Dissent Offroad Cab Rack. Behind that was a Dissent Offroad bed rack with a CVT Mt Bachelor. I run a different setup now in the rear but will be adding solar panels and some type of hard case to the cab rack.

Back