• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Taco Meetup in CT?

Yes there is, I see a lot where I'm from but no easy way to really contact them cause I'm on the highway a lot.. I wanna spread this forum as much as I can to get more CT folks with Tacos together :)
A meetup would be great. Last year there were some rumblings of a CT gathering on a separate thread, I'll link it below. (@Akhan , @Tuglife , @JamesR913 , y'all still around?). Certainly hard to relay a URL across a few lanes on I-91, might have to get creative. I wonder if some printed QR slips to throw under wipers would work. Trick is gotta find the taco's while they're parked. What corner of the state are you based? We're in the Middletown area.

-J

I'm looking at Jacob's Beach in Guilford, seems to be in the middle(ish) for most of us

Yea I think Guilford would work best for everyone it seems to be in the middle of all of us if @skitzobeve42 is up to go that far. Does anybody know of any other Taco in CT somewhat nearby?

Wow. I’m not the only CT person here. How you all doing?
We are many! Doing great over here, snowboards are put away, welcoming all this warm weather.
Alright, is everyone free Good Friday? Say around 1530?
no can do today, working late—I’m around tomorrow though

We gotta figure out a time like a week in advance, it'd be nice to get a little get together with each other and spread this forum around too

A meetup would be great. Last year there were some rumblings of a CT gathering on a separate thread, I'll link it below. (@Akhan , @Tuglife , @JamesR913 , y'all still around?). Certainly hard to relay a URL across a few lanes on I-91, might have to get creative. I wonder if some printed QR slips to throw under wipers would work. Trick is gotta find the taco's while they're parked. What corner of the state are you based? We're in the Middletown area.

-J

Yup I’m around. I’m in monson ma right on the state line

Had a roll by with a meaty red trd pro on 91 with ct places the other day. Pretty sure it had the flomaster I’m after, too. If you’re lurking on here somewhere..nice truck.

I'm new to the taco crew. I am also in Rhode Island, currently in Providence but will be moving to Coventry in a week. Just got my 22 TRD Off Road in Army Green a few weeks ago, my buddy also has a 2018 TRD Off Road in white who would prob de down for a meet up.

I'm new to the taco crew. I am also in Rhode Island, currently in Providence but will be moving to Coventry in a week. Just got my 22 TRD Off Road in Army Green a few weeks ago, my buddy also has a 2018 TRD Off Road in white who would prob de down for a meet up.
Awesome! I've been trying to get a meetup but I can never get replies in time... I think soon I'm just gonna throw a time date and location all over the place

so i joined another site, Tacoma World and has a very active New England Thread. They do Meetups from time to time. Also for all you who may be near RI or MA, there's a store in MA called Off Road Alliance that is a offroad/overland truck and suv store

Last edited:
Back