• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

suspended from TW

shotgunbilly420

4️⃣ Gold
Tacoma3G Supporter
Reaction score
2017 TRD OR DCSB Auto
Inferno
Well here I am I have been suspended from TW and not sure why other than broke their policy I sent email asking what it was that I said and no response.

I got suspended from there after 5 mins of being in because they classified my first post as spam.

Yeah they gave me no reason which how is a guy supposed to know what he said so he don't say something like that again I dunno

Yeah opinions are like asshole we all got em lol but yeah there is some douches over there and a lot of good people too I figured everyone is on both sites

Well here I am I have been suspended from TW and not sure why other than broke their policy I sent email asking what it was that I said and no response.
Seems like if you ask a question that's already been answered the give ya the boot.

Welcome to the club. I had that same exact problem except the mod actually CHANGED my post. JBERRY813 couldnt handle it when I called him out on it and had to get more mods involved. I feel like I wasted alot of time messing with that forum. I got blasted when I asked the very first question on that forum.

I've never been banned from TW, but then I dont ask a lot of questions. I'm more of a lurker over there. Mostly when a web search takes me there.

I think for a Free site, no one should be banned,especially for asking a question! But it’s 2021 🤪🤪🤪. Why can’t we all just get along ? If someone told me “ I don’t like your truck” it’s just there opinion

I just got my VPN setup.......wonder if I could go over there and terrorize people......from Europe somewhere. :LOL:

Back