Suggestion : Content Creator Idea

hallux

✓ • Gold
Upvotes Recieved
First Name
Das Big Toe
T3G Member
#1,649
Just an idea that I had to help keep the board a bit less flooded and a bit more organized is to have content creators (ie YouTubers), create one thread in the Photos & Video section for their channel, then they post all video embeds / links there rather then creating a new topic for each video they create.

Malcolm

✓ • Aficionado
Tacoma3G Supporter
Tacoma3G O.G.
Upvotes Recieved
Truck Year
Truck Color
Cement
Truck Grade
Pro
Cab & Bed
Double Cab, Short Bed
Transmission
Automatic
T3G Member
Just an idea that I had to help keep the board a bit less flooded and a bit more organized is to have content creators (ie YouTubers), create one thread in the Photos & Video section for their channel, then they post all video embeds / links there rather then creating a new topic for each video they create.
I like this idea and have thought about it myself. Tyler how about we get a subforum going for youtube?

Tyler

✓ • Mythical
Badministrator
Upvotes Recieved
First Name
Tyler
Truck Year
Truck Color
Quicksand
Truck Grade
Off-Road
Cab & Bed
Double Cab, Long Bed
Transmission
Automatic
T3G Member
Well we have the photo/video forum already. I agree that the YouTube threads being mixed in with regular threads is messy. So yes, we will keep all YouTube videos to the photo/video forum.

hallux

✓ • Gold
Upvotes Recieved
First Name
Das Big Toe
T3G Member
#1,649
Well we have the photo/video forum already. I agree that the YouTube threads being mixed in with regular threads is messy. So yes, we will keep all YouTube videos to the photo/video forum.

My recommendation was more so for content creators to create one thread for their channel so they can just update / dump content there.