• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Subscription boxes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamesR913

4️⃣ Gold
Tacoma3G O.G.
Reaction score
2019 TRD OR DCLB Auto
Cement
I am getting a little disappointed with the gear coming in battle box lately, does anyone else get a subscription box?

I don’t.

Serious question: What is the point of them? Can’t you just manually buy what you need rather than waiting for something random to show up? Is it mostly just for fun?

Part of the draw is the surprise but I think the biggest part is the value. Most of the time the value of the gear is at least double the cost of the subscription.

Part of the draw is the surprise but I think the biggest part is the value. Most of the time the value of the gear is at least double the cost of the subscription.
Gotcha. Well then I can see how it would get frustrating to be getting bland items. I wonder what the logistics are behind things like this.

Lol same here, but with a fishing box I used to do. I have so much of the same fishing stuff, even after only 7 months, I stopped it until I either need more or they release new product.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back