Stupidbeetle’s Cement Metallic OR | 3rd Generation Toyota Tacomas — Tacoma3G.com

Stupidbeetle’s Cement Metallic OR

Stupidbeetle

T3G Level: Bronze
T3G Supporter
First Name
Aaron
T3G #
Hello all , my name is Aaron and this is my Nameless Taco . It replaced a Jeep and I hope to build capable all around Daily driver / occasional off road rig .

Attachments

Para

T3G Supporter
Military
Army (Vet.)
T3G #
Welcome. Nice Jeep too, I had a '95 when I lived in Colorado.

Tyler

T3G Level: Grandmaster
Badministrator
T3G O.G.
First Name
Tyler
Military
Marine Corps (Vet.)
T3G #
Welcome to the forum. Nice trucks. What made you get rid of the Jeep? What are your plans for the Taco?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Stupidbeetle

T3G Supporter
First Name
Aaron
T3G #
I got rid of the Jeep for a couple of reasons . It was tough to get my toddler in and out of . I have always wanted a Tacoma (and an early pickup as well) and it was just time for a change . I still wanted something capable off road that could tow my tent trailer with ease.
I plan on an icon stage three lift , tall skinny 33s , Method wheels , sliders , skids and a winch . We will see how it goes.

Stupidbeetle

T3G Supporter
First Name
Aaron
T3G #
Little update , put on some Amazon Tailgate letters . Definitely improved off-road ability! Mounted up some stock sized TAK02’s on the OR wheels until I decide on the lift . Found some used sliders in the internet working on cleaning those up as well .

Stupidbeetle

T3G Supporter
First Name
Aaron
T3G #
Finally took tacosauce off road , fun day out and no trouble following the ZJ on 33’s ! I have recently added some OCF sliders and an All Pro from ifs skid. . Other than that still mostly stock! I’m not missing my Jeep at all.