• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Sold Stock Tires for Sale

215Grappler

3️⃣ Silver
Reaction score
I'm getting a lift and larger tires and am looking to sell the tires that came with my 2020 Tacoma Off Road. They are Goodyear Wrangler All Terrain Adventure with Kevlar 265/70/R16. They currently have 925 miles on them. $400 for the four currently on the truck or $500 for the four plus the spare. I live in Philadelphia and am willing to deliver to a location within 100 miles.

I'm looking to purchase new tires around the beginning of December and I'm just south of Philly (Aston). If you still have them I will have to come take a look at them.

-Kyle

I'm looking to purchase new tires around the beginning of December and I'm just south of Philly (Aston). If you still have them I will have to come take a look at them.

-Kyle
Great! Just let me know when you're ready and we'll schedule something. I'm more than happy to drive to your location. Whatever works for you.

Back