• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Stickers/Decals

TrojanMan60

4️⃣ Gold
Reaction score
2016 SR5 DCSB Auto
White
Thoughts on putting stickers and/or decals on your truck? Whether it be the windows or the body, are they tacky? Trying to decide the best way to represent my favorite vendors!

I don't think it's tacky. I'm trying to decide what I want to do with mine too. There are plenty of guys that do the back window and some big guys go as far as getting vinyl decal cutouts on the body like sponsorship companies. I'm sure their sponsored or work with vendors directly in a way or they just really love the brand! haha.

It's your truck. Do what you want with it. If you like stickers, sticker it up. Make it yours.
20200222_160956.jpg

Thoughts on putting stickers and/or decals on your truck? Whether it be the windows or the body, are they tacky? Trying to decide the best way to represent my favorite vendors!
I decided to put most of them inside the bed. I reserved the window for only the things that mean the most to me: T3G, USMC, and my favorite Thrasher logo.

I’m not sure why I don’t have a better photo, but here’s some of them:
5E2C5AE2-9700-4DFC-83C9-8BF4BAC10A08.jpeg

The other side of the bed has National Parks and such.

I'm debadging my trd pro all the way around, all the emblems are coming off and no stickers... but if I do decide to put some stickers, they're going in the truck bed for sure

Back