• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

St_eve50 build thread

Stevetitus

2️⃣ Bronze
Reaction score
2018 TRD OR AC Auto
Cement
Hi, I'm Steve! I live in Calgary Alberta and I bought my Tacoma back in Sept 2018. On this thread I will focus on how my truck got to be where it is today and beyond. I am planning share my experiences alone the way, hopefully it helps you out and if not its fun to talk trucks either way.

The Start - I was driving a 2004 Toyota Tundra that I loved but the seat wasn't comfortable and it started giving me back pain. I looked around at replacing the seat and all I could find at the time was a seat builder in Calgary that wouldn't guarantee the seat would fix the problem. They did this by making the purchaser instruct them on where to place ergonomic controls in the seat, giving the risk/price factor i started looking at Tacoma's. I had always wanted one. So I sold my Tundra and used the money to pay off my other car so I could start fresh with my new 2018 Cement Tacoma TRD OR ACLB.

photo 2018-09-16, 8 51 14 am.jpg
img_3606.jpg
osda0652.jpg

Last edited:
Hello and welcome to Tacoma3g!

Pics are not loading for some reason. But looking forward to see your progress with the truck!

Back