• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Spotify playlists

Tyler

🔟 Mythical
Badministrator
Volunteer T3G Editor
Reaction score
Website
tacoma3g.com
2017 TRD OR DCLB Auto
Quicksand
I listen to music throughout most of the day and I usually explore new music with Spotify playlists.

But I feel like my explorations have been getting stagnate lately. Does anyone have any playlist or artist / album recommendations so I can keep my sanity? I listen to mostly anything except country.

I listen to music throughout most of the day and I usually explore new music with Spotify playlists.

But I feel like my explorations have been getting stagnate lately. Does anyone have any playlist or artist / album recommendations so I can keep my sanity? I listen to mostly anything except country.

Country sucks now days anyway. I’m still on fm radio stations, but I was loving the xm on the truck when I got it lol

My music taste is super diverse (literally almost anything)

here are some artists I've been digging lately:
  • Machine Gun Kelly (punk/rock/rap)
  • 6LACK (r&b/rap)
  • nothing, nowhere (emo rap/alternative)
  • PARTYNEXTDOOR (rap/r&b)
Bonus:
  • Hish - he's on Spotify and actually I dude I know from my high school who was a grade below me. Very pop/r&b but super talented.

I definitely go through phases of different genres but also I literally listen to my Spotify saved songs for 10hr a day while working, driving, etc. so I pretty much hit everything on a daily basis. Honestly country is a huge portion of my library but mostly pop country/new stuff. Really did Luke Combs and Morgan Wallen lately.

Curious to see what else this thread has to offer haha

Spiritus systems is a tactical gear company but they also have some cool playlists on Spotify. Also the owner drives a cool Tacoma 👀

Attachments

• FF35BFD4-6070-4E7D-8E32-7902ACDF9E53.jpeg
    FF35BFD4-6070-4E7D-8E32-7902ACDF9E53.jpeg
    168 KB · Views: 35

• 6LACK (r&b/rap)
Bonus:
  • Hish - he's on Spotify and actually I dude I know from my high school who was a grade below me. Very pop/r&b but super talented.

I definitely go through phases of different genres but also I literally listen to my Spotify saved songs for 10hr a day while working, driving, etc. so I pretty much hit everything on a daily basis. Honestly country is a huge portion of my library but mostly pop country/new stuff. Really did Luke Combs and Morgan Wallen lately.

I love all of the ones in the first list. That said, I've listened to it all so many times that I almost can't anymore. That's what I do; binge the stuff I dig and then ruin it for myself.

I'm also really diverse though.

• 6LACK (r&b/rap)
Bonus:

Here's my last.fm. Over 6,000 different artists, lol.

Artists:
The Misfits, Judas Priest, Somali Yacht Club, The Devil and the Almighty Blues, Monster Magnet, Swollen Members, Apathy, Black Label Society, Rammstein

Radios/Playlists:
Stoner Rock, Retrowave/Outrun, Dirty Rock

Artists:
The Misfits, Judas Priest, Somali Yacht Club, The Devil and the Almighty Blues, Monster Magnet, Swollen Members, Apathy, Black Label Society, Rammstein

Radios/Playlists:
Stoner Rock, Retrowave/Outrun, Dirty Rock
Apathy and Celph Titled 🔥

Avi Kaplan is good for something a little different. He's the former vocal base for Pentatonix, left the pop vibe and now tools around with a type of music I'm not quite sure how to classify. Kind of a mix of folk, singer-song writer, then add this cool vibe of tribal beats and there you have it.

Back