• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Space between seats and console..?

L

Lava road

possibly a ghost :(
Amazon and other sites offer many types of organizers…and spacers to put between the seats…this is what I choose..
Hand towels folded and stuff between seats , so things do not fall in between…Cheap, comes in many colors and sizes..
I keep a tide calendar chart in between the seat and the hand towel, holds it in place…Salt water fishing ..the tides are really important, when comes to catching more fish…some like to fish the rising tide, others the slack tide, some downward tides, having a tide chart…a necessity! In my truck 24/7..

Best part if you need a towel..for cleaning…you got one in easy reach.. can’t remember how many times my phone fell in between the seats, pens glasses, coins, wallets, etc..

What do you have?

My GMRS radio is somewhat smashed in there when I have the seat up a bit further.

Hawaii is one of the hardest State to get a license to carry a gun. You are allow to carry a unload weapon to and from a Target range, ( no stops allow, even to 7-11 or any stores, shops etc,,). If caught ? It is a serious offense..!
The police told us at a Jaycee meeting). If your are going to carry a baseball bat? Make sure you also have a baseball glove and ball…same with golf clubs…

Best to be nice, never ever get into a argument of any kind…
Aloha

Depending on where I am going and my mood, either my G43x, Kimber Micro 9 or if Im feeling especially froggy, my G23. When I get my 1911, that will end up in the rotation at some point.

I have these, and they have saved me several easter egg hunts for small parts and so forth...

1639679537789.png

Nice to see a Toyota made a Seat gap…
. Before I add the towels…I don’t know how many times I drop my phone ..lol
The towels do come in handed when I need a towel..
Aloha

Back