• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

SOLD

Jtv107

2️⃣ Bronze
Reaction score
2020 Sport DCSB Auto
Quicksand
All parts have been sold.

Purchased my 2020 TRD Sport at the end of December and drove it approximately 500 miles before starting modifications. The following parts are in like new condition and available for sale. Please make an offer, I will ship parts but buyer would be responsible for shipping costs. I will post pictures this weekend but everything is in like new condition.

(1) 2020 TRD Sport grill $140 obo.

(2) 2020 TRD Sport front valence painted Quicksand $75 obo.

(3) 2020 TRD Sport front suspension, including UCAs, removed when I upgraded to King coilovers $200 obo.

(4) 2020 TRD Sport wheels, tires, including spare wheel and tire, and TPMS sensors (I will not break up this package) $600 obo.

(5) 2020 TRD Sport skid plate SOLD

NEW (6) "Taco Time" Black, metal license plate frame $15 obo

NEW (7) AVS Low profile matte black ventvisor side window deflector 4 piece installed for a week but removed $45

Last edited:
Where you at?

Edit: Sorry, I see your profile says Charlotte

Back