• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Midwest SOLD: Mobown Offroad Low Rise Bed Bars ($275)

pickles_n_tacos

2️⃣ Bronze
Reaction score
  • Asking $275.00 or best offer (in great shape, all mounting hardware in tact and a few extra mounting bolts included)
  • Pick up preferred, located in Dixon, Illinois, shipping possible (buyer will cover cost)
  • Tired of not having enough space in the bed for when you want to go hit the trails with your Bikes, Basket or even a Roof Top Tent? Well here is your solution, Mobtown Offroad Bed Bars! These sleek bars are constructed from 80/20 T-Slot Aluminum for endless mount options.One additional feature, is that these bed bars work with several popular tonneau covers. Although we try our best to design these to fit every cover on the market, we just don’t know if it fits your specific cover so if it is not in the list, please see the bottom of the page for dimensions so you can verify yourself. So far we have confirmed they fit with the following covers:
    • Extang 2.0 Solid Trifold Cover
    • OEM Toyota Cover for 2016+ Model
    • Truxedo TruXport Cover
    • Pace Edwards Switchblade Retractable Cover
  • Fits all 2nd and 3rd Generation Toyota Tacoma (2005 – 2020).
    • Made from 3/16″ Thick Steel Supports and 80/20 1-1/2″ SQ Extruded Aluminum
    • Smooth Matte Black Powdercoat
    • Bolts Directly To Factory Clean Rail Under The Cover Rail With Supplied Hardware
    • Weight Rating Of 250lbs In Motion, 500lbs At Rest

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-10-29 at 10.05.26 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-10-29 at 10.05.26 AM.png
    376 KB · Views: 114
Back