• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Sold SOLD: 2020 TRD Pro wheels and factory tires (Reno, NV and surrounding area, local pickup plz)

midnight20pro

6️⃣ Aficionado
Tacoma3G Supporter
Reaction score
2020 Pro
Midnight Black
Not sure what I should ask for these, so feel free to make some offers. PM if you feel more comfortable.

Wheels and tires have seen roughly 500 miles of almost entirely highway use.

t3g-TACOFull.jpeg

local pickup por favor

I've seen them locally here in Reno for $1000 - $1500.

I want a set when I'm ready to get some new tires. But not at the moment.

-M

Thanks everyone! Still available for now, but they may be hitting the ebay soonish if no bites :)

and @Hltaco no worries man I saw you were taken care of, it's been a really delayed year :D

They're on Craigslist in Reno for $1,000 right now and we have a local offer at $800 but cash in hand is not yet confirmed.

They're on Craigslist in Reno for $1,000 right now and we have a local offer at $800 but cash in hand is not yet confirmed.
Damn, that’s a good deal. I’m surprised they haven’t fetched full asking price.

Wheels and tires have sold.

Last edited:
Back