• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Show me your hi-lift (or other brand) Jacks!

406Camper

6️⃣ Aficionado
Tacoma3G Supporter
Reaction score
2017 TRD OR AC Auto
Quicksand
Where are they mounted, what size do you have? Post pics please.

Relentless fab mount. Had to chop it down to fit with the. Bed stiffeners.

Attachments

• 73AC1C04-5DEF-4FE4-B46C-881CF967EE46.jpeg
    73AC1C04-5DEF-4FE4-B46C-881CF967EE46.jpeg
    202.7 KB · Views: 58
  • D93B3B72-2F55-45D3-9FBA-82F4BC5E4C57.jpeg
    D93B3B72-2F55-45D3-9FBA-82F4BC5E4C57.jpeg
    186.4 KB · Views: 58
If that’s your truck I’m surprised it hasn’t been hated by the 20 odd people that were ripped off by mob town when they shut down.

Last edited:
If that’s your truck I’m surprised it hasn’t been hated by the 20 odd people that were ripped off by mob town when they shut down.

No one got ripped off. Joe returned all the money

No one got ripped off. Joe returned all the money
I’m going to disagree with you and say that’s not true but no worries I didn’t buy anything from them and I have no ill will or feelings towards the whole thing. I didn’t buy anything from them.
I’ve got a couple friends that are still waiting and haven’t received anything or any communication so that’s why I said that.

Sticker is off my truck anyways. Old picture

I use to carry around a floor Jack…save me once when I fell in a crack on the lava road….the floor Jack I was able to side just enough to lift the axle. I was able .fill the crack with rocks,
Today I carry a spare hydraulic Jack & blocks…
Always carry at least two jacks… ?
Aloha

A friend just bought a Tacoma that has a bunch of overlanding boltons, including a High Lift Jack, but it's stock otherwise, meaning that there's no way to jack the vehicle using the hi lift without damage the body.

So FOLOW UP QUESTION: Where are your high lift jacking points?

-M

@StormRnr, Will be the rock sliders as soon as I get them back from powdercoat and installed. Fingers crossed next week.

A friend just bought a Tacoma that has a bunch of overlanding boltons, including a High Lift Jack, but it's stock otherwise, meaning that there's no way to jack the vehicle using the hi lift without damage the body.

-M

The slider. I got an adapter

SafeJack mounted where the stock jack used to sleep.
Any issue keeping the hydraulic jack on it's side? I need to get the safe jack. I don't like to use a hi lift if I can help it.

-M

-M
Sliders are the main area. The front CBI bumper has two jacking points and push comes to shove the receiver hitch in the back. Well that’s the plan, but my jack has been in the corner of my garage for the last five years.

Back