Show Me Your DMM Setup

• Hello, visitor! You've found the only 3rd Generation Toyota Tacoma forum! 🤙
    Tacoma3G.com is an online forum for 2016-2021 Toyota Tacoma and overland enthusiasts. Our resources include: build threads, tutorials, gear reviews, exclusive discounts and giveaways, a marketplace to buy and sell items, local trail events, and more. We have thousands of friendly, knowledgeable members, including many officials from your favorite companies. Registration is completely free and only takes 30 seconds, so we hope to see you and your rig soon!

daleclough

= II • Bronze
First Name
Dale
T3G Member
#1,387
Considering a Dashtop Multi Mount for iPhone 8+ and iPad Mini.

Who’s running something similar and willing to share some images, RAM specs and opinions on the setup?

Cheers!

Mr. Nobody

= VIII • Connoisseur
Vendor Relations
T3G O.G.
First Name
Andy
T3G Member
I've had the DMM setup for some time now. It's great. I run a single ram ball with an arm to a Hondo mount for my phone daily. When we go on long trips we have another Hondo tablet mount that we use for mapping. The mount itself is extremely sturdy. The real limiting factor is the arms and the weight on them. Our tablet is definitely heavy and bounces around, but it's bearable. I'll see if I can find some pics

Taco_primo

= VI • Diamond
T3G Supporter
T3G O.G.
First Name
Brent
Military
Navy
T3G Member
I run the ExpeditionEssentials TPAM. It is a bit more money than the DMM, the big difference is the extra charging ports. It’s a super clean setup.

A0DB07F6-E69F-44D7-9BFE-43EEFCB0DB2D.jpeg
476BDABD-DF39-45B0-BCDC-7AF7C73081A8.jpeg
332D2006-E93E-4595-9CDA-A7D13367FFF3.jpeg

Top Bottom