Short notice - Taco meet at Tustin, CA Marketplace shopping center tonight at 7pm

• Hello, visitor! You've found the only 3rd Generation Toyota Tacoma forum! 🤙
    Tacoma3G.com is an online forum for 2016-2021 Toyota Tacoma and overland enthusiasts. Our resources include: build threads, tutorials, gear reviews, exclusive discounts and giveaways, a marketplace to buy and sell items, local trail events, and more. We have thousands of friendly, knowledgeable members, including many officials from your favorite companies. Registration is completely free and only takes 30 seconds, so we hope to see you and your rig soon!

Tyler

= IX • Paragon
Badministrator
T3G O.G.
First Name
Tyler
Military
Marine Corps (Vet.)
Build Thread
(Click to View)
T3G Member
tacoma_krew and socaltacomas on Instagram invited me to this meet tonight. They're crashing a Tundra meet (in good fun). I know it's short notice for you guys, but if you happen to live nearby, it'd be cool to see you there. I'm about an hour away but the wife and I are gonna hit it up.

Tyler

= IX • Paragon
Badministrator
T3G O.G.
First Name
Tyler
Military
Marine Corps (Vet.)
Build Thread
(Click to View)
T3G Member
90529F87-32D6-4D3E-BD25-7E97E819B7D3.jpeg
459E73D6-2AF2-4AB7-B3A9-65596E07B995.jpeg

Tyler

= IX • Paragon
Badministrator
T3G O.G.
First Name
Tyler
Military
Marine Corps (Vet.)
Build Thread
(Click to View)
T3G Member

tacomiyagi

= IV • Gold
T3G Supporter
T3G O.G.
First Name
Roger
T3G Member
Kinda jelly! All the action, meets, etc happen in SoCal all the time. We need some Vegas love or I just need to move to the coast. I'm always in Carlsbad surfing if anyone lives down there. Mostly North county though.

Top Bottom