• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Shop near aneheim???

BigFranky

2️⃣ Bronze
Reaction score
2017 TRD OR DCSB Auto
Blazing Blue Pearl
Hey guys I'm new here and was looking for a shop near anaheim to help me with all my truck mods. As of now looking for new leaf springs and a regear for 3rd gen taco. Any recommendations would be appreciated thank you!!

Hey guys I'm new here and was looking for a shop near anaheim to help me with all my truck mods. As of now looking for new leaf springs and a regear for 3rd gen taco. Any recommendations would be appreciated thank you!!
Especially for the regear, hit up Brothers4x4. That’s where myself and @Mr. Nobody got ours done. As far as we know, they have the best price in the area.

https://www.brothers4x4.com/

Hi everyone, new to the site and im really digging this. Its awesome!

Any of these shops have some type of warranties for the re-gearing? Is that even s thing?

Hi everyone, new to the site and im really digging this. Its awesome!

Any of these shops have some type of warranties for the re-gearing? Is that even s thing?
I'm trying to remember... @Mr. Nobody -- did our shop give us a warranty?

I'm trying to remember... @Mr. Nobody -- did our shop give us a warranty?

Eh, not really a full blown warranty as so much as maybe they'll help us out. For what we paid I can't really expect a warranty. Haha! That said I did have a slight leak afterwards and they took care of it asap without question and I would still absolutely recommend people to them.

Give Gaspar (pronounced Gasper) a call at Brothers 4x4 in Montclair. Tell him Andy with the tab Tacoma from Tacoma3G refered you. ??

Eh, not really a full blown warranty as so much as maybe they'll help us out. For what we paid I can't really expect a warranty. Haha! That said I did have a slight leak afterwards and they took care of it asap without question and I would still absolutely recommend people to them.

Give Gaspar (pronounced Gasper) a call at Brothers 4x4 in Montclair. Tell him Andy with the tab Tacoma from Tacoma3G refered you. ??

Thanks you! I spoke to Gasper already and I should my gears installed in a couple weeks. Thanks for the help guys. lets hit a trail soon!

Thanks you! I spoke to Gasper already and I should my gears installed in a couple weeks. Thanks for the help guys. lets hit a trail soon!

Awesome!! Glad it worked out. Report back when your gears are installed and broken in ?.

If they don’t tell you how to drive home when you pick up the truck, ask us. Wouldn’t want you to make a mistake and harm the gears (they didn’t tell me I should do anything special because the guy who did the gears wasn’t there when I picked it up, but I already knew what the break in was like).

If they don’t tell you how to drive home when you pick up the truck, ask us. Wouldn’t want you to make a mistake and harm the gears (they didn’t tell me I should do anything special because the guy who did the gears wasn’t there when I picked it up, but I already knew what the break in was like).

Thanks Tyler, Im picking it up today actually. Yeah any advice would be great because I might have to pick up the truck after hours.

Back