• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Seats

IDAHO1811

3️⃣ Silver
Reaction score
I mentioned last week that I had the original seats that came my new Tacoma. I had decided to have the dealer install heated leather seats. The originals are in a box in my truck. I really don't have any need for them. I was hoping someone close to me here in Idaho.
I do make frequent trips between Boise & Nezperce Id. If anyone wants them let me know.
My son comes to Boise to bring the grandkids.....he lives in Bozeman Mt. Maybe we can send them up to that area if someone can used them

Congrats on the new Taco! Sounds like a nice rig! Who did the heated leather seats for ya around Boise? My 17s seats are trashed. Well sort off just a few layers of stains from some aspiring slightly opportunistic children. I am sorta local to you in Twin Falls. How much would you like for the seat covers?

We used VW Things primarily in the outfitting business. Owyhee Expeditions Outfitting. Had different rigs so the tires were varied. We used the Uniroyal 15 in tires and wheels. Peterson Toyota did the seats for us. They will add them to the factory warranty.

I mentioned last week that I had the original seats that came my new Tacoma. I had decided to have the dealer install heated leather seats. The originals are in a box in my truck. I really don't have any need for them. I was hoping someone close to me here in Idaho.
I do make frequent trips between Boise & Nezperce Id. If anyone wants them let me know.
My son comes to Boise to bring the grandkids.....he lives in Bozeman Mt. Maybe we can send them up to that area if someone can used them
I am looking for poly cotton front row seat covers for my new leather heated seats.
I don’t want to wait 4 months to get them because of a pandemic.

Idaho, Color? Pics?
I might be interested as well.

Back