• ⚙️ 3rd & 4th Gen Toyota Tacomas | Tacoma3G

🌮 Tacoma3G.com is an online resource and community for 2016+ Toyota Tacoma owners.

👤 Registration is completely free and only takes a few seconds, so we hope to see you and your rig on the forum!

♥️ Beginner friendly. Tight-knit. No ads. The raddest. Read more about us...

ScorpioVI

ScorpioVI

2️⃣ Bronze
T3G Member
Reaction score
First Name
Alan
Truck Year
Truck Color
Quicksand
Truck Grade
Off-Road
Cab & Bed
Double Cab, Long Bed
Transmission
Automatic
Instagram
@_scorpiovi
YouTube
/scorpiovi
Hey fellas. I'm sure I've seen a bunch of you in the other forums but it's nice to be with just 3G guys.

This is my '16 Quicksand TRD OR. Not really gonna do a "build page" for it because I'm not building anything, just bolting stuff on and a build thread seems presumptuous.

i-M5wMN5V-X2.jpg

i-CPJ8JBN-X2.jpg

i-jB5xrXR-X2.jpg

i-mkFrdTX-X2.jpg

Last edited:

ScorpioVI

2️⃣ Bronze
T3G Member
Reaction score
First Name
Alan
Truck Year
Truck Color
Quicksand
Truck Grade
Off-Road
Cab & Bed
Double Cab, Long Bed
Transmission
Automatic
Instagram
@_scorpiovi
YouTube
/scorpiovi
That looks like a really good time. Is that an Axial scale crawler?

This was an MST CMX RTR that Amain was selling for $189 a month ago. Figured it was cheap enough at that price just to mess around with but now that I know a little more about scale crawlers I should've just put the money towards a Traxxas TRX-4 instead. Still a fun little toy to mess around with at camp though, especially campsites that you can't shoot at.

Tyler

🔟 Mythical
Badministrator
T3G Member
Reaction score
Truck Year
Truck Color
Quicksand
Truck Grade
Off-Road
Cab & Bed
Double Cab, Long Bed
Transmission
Automatic
Instagram
@wanderingwinterfields
YouTube
/wanderingwinterfields
This was an MST CMX RTR that Amain was selling for $189 a month ago. Figured it was cheap enough at that price just to mess around with but now that I know a little more about scale crawlers I should've just put the money towards a Traxxas TRX-4 instead. Still a fun little toy to mess around with at camp though, especially campsites that you can't shoot at.
Yeah, they're really fun. Like most hobbies though, it can get expensive if you want to start customizing. I recently sold my Axial SCX-10 for Taco money.