ScorpioVI

• Hello, visitor! You've found the only 3rd Generation Toyota Tacoma forum! 🤙
    Tacoma3G.com is an online forum for 2016-2021 Toyota Tacoma and overland enthusiasts. Our resources include: build threads, tutorials, gear reviews, exclusive discounts and giveaways, a marketplace to buy and sell items, local trail events, and more. We have thousands of friendly, knowledgeable members, including many officials from your favorite companies. Registration is completely free and only takes 30 seconds, so we hope to see you and your rig soon!

ScorpioVI

= II • Bronze
First Name
Alan
Military
Army
T3G Member
Hey fellas. I'm sure I've seen a bunch of you in the other forums but it's nice to be with just 3G guys.

This is my '16 Quicksand TRD OR. Not really gonna do a "build page" for it because I'm not building anything, just bolting stuff on and a build thread seems presumptuous.

Last edited:

Tyler

= IX • Paragon
Badministrator
T3G O.G.
First Name
Tyler
Military
Marine Corps (Vet.)
Build Thread
(Click to View)
T3G Member
Welcome to T3G! Another sweet quicksand longbed. Makes sense about the “build” thing. Hodakaguy does build though, lol.

Tyler

= IX • Paragon
Badministrator
T3G O.G.
First Name
Tyler
Military
Marine Corps (Vet.)
Build Thread
(Click to View)
T3G Member
That looks like a really good time. Is that an Axial scale crawler?

ScorpioVI

= II • Bronze
First Name
Alan
Military
Army
T3G Member
That looks like a really good time. Is that an Axial scale crawler?

This was an MST CMX RTR that Amain was selling for $189 a month ago. Figured it was cheap enough at that price just to mess around with but now that I know a little more about scale crawlers I should've just put the money towards a Traxxas TRX-4 instead. Still a fun little toy to mess around with at camp though, especially campsites that you can't shoot at.

Tyler

= IX • Paragon
Badministrator
T3G O.G.
First Name
Tyler
Military
Marine Corps (Vet.)
Build Thread
(Click to View)
T3G Member
This was an MST CMX RTR that Amain was selling for $189 a month ago. Figured it was cheap enough at that price just to mess around with but now that I know a little more about scale crawlers I should've just put the money towards a Traxxas TRX-4 instead. Still a fun little toy to mess around with at camp though, especially campsites that you can't shoot at.
Yeah, they're really fun. Like most hobbies though, it can get expensive if you want to start customizing. I recently sold my Axial SCX-10 for Taco money.

Top Bottom