• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Running lights and turn signal on mirrors

Waiala

2️⃣ Bronze
Tacoma3G Supporter
Reaction score
On my 2023 Toyota Tacoma the mirrors have the lights that were never working when I got it. I have since replaced mirrors with bigger towing mirrors that have the lights and they're not working either. Am I missing something here is there a fuse box or specific wiring diagram that I should follow? Any and all diagrams or suggestions of where to look would be very helpful thanks in advance.

The side mirrors only have turn signals by default and only on certain trim levels. None have running lights.

Upvote 0
The side mirrors only have turn signals by default. Not running lights.
The current mirrors have both capabilities, but with the upgraded mirrors I'm after this look.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231219_145718_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20231219_145718_Chrome.jpg
    321 KB · Views: 29
Upvote 0
Found what I needed as for wiring schematics to my particular model at Tacoma World and I also spoke to my salesman that sold the truck to me, he said that this particular model was setup for the lights on the mirrors and should have been functional, I've made arrangements to take it back to the dealership Saturday 23, 2023 and they will address the problem.

(Better to have them do it)

Upvote 0
Best of luck, hope it gets sorted. Please let us know what you find out.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back