• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Wanted RTT wanted (and rock sliders)

pickles_n_tacos

2️⃣ Bronze
Reaction score
Looking for a 2 person RTT, in near new condition...no rips, tears, missing parts.
Will drive to pick up, cash in hand.

As well, rock sliders for double cab short bed, bolt on

Sweet, thanks for the tip! I will check it out, I almost pulled the trigger on the Tepui explorer series Ayer 2 when REI had it marked down but I am wondering what kind of sales Thanksgiving will possibly bring. Thanks again (y)

Sweet, thanks for the tip! I will check it out, I almost pulled the trigger on the Tepui explorer series Ayer 2 when REI had it marked down but I am wondering what kind of sales Thanksgiving will possibly bring. Thanks again (y)
Keep an eye out on 4 Wheel Parts they often price reduce the Smittybilt one during promotions for holidays and shit, they have had it marked down to below $700. When I bought mine I had ordered one through them but because the price was so low and so many ppl bought them the shipping time was being pushed back 6-8 weeks, so I went with amazon for quick shzipping . Anyways just figured I’d share that info

Sweet, I have it added to my wishlist already. I'm gonna watch prices a bit before I pull the trigger, don't need it just yet anyway. Appreciate the info.

If you don't have a problem with used tents, which it doesn't seem like you do, check Craigslist often. I found a ROAM tent with an annex, lightly used and paid $1000 in cash.

Looking for a 2 person RTT, in near new condition...no rips, tears, missing parts.
Will drive to pick up, cash in hand.

As well, rock sliders for double cab short bed, bolt on
I know this is a super old post, but just wanted to see if you’re still looking?

Back