• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Rigid Industries Approved GROUP BUY

Battle Born Offroad

battlebornoffroad.net
Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.battlebornoffroad.net
rigid_logo.png

RIGID INDUSTRIES APPROVED GROUP BUY

Message Us or email us at info@battlebornoffroad.net

Welcome to the Rigid Industries Group Buy! All pricing will be done through private messenger and all Rigid Industries items are available for the group buy!

All orders will be fulfilled through Battle Born Offroad (Approved Distributor of Rigid Industries)

In 2006 Rigid Industries LED Lighting introduced the E-Series™ LED Light Bar; the first of its kind in the LED lighting offroad industry. Since then, Rigid Industries has led the forward projecting LED lighting industry in light output and efficiency. Our patented Hybrid and Specter optics systems effectively control the beam of light emitted by the LED which translates to more light where you want it with very little wasted spill light.

GROUP BUY INFO:
DISCOUNT AMOUNT: CLICK HERE TO MESSAGE US
GROUP BUY DATES: APRIL 22 - MAY 21
PRODUCTS INCLUDED: ALL PRODUCT MANUFACTURED BY RIGID INDUSTRIES
SHIPPING: FREE FREIGHT ON ALL ORDERS ABOVE $75 WITHIN CONTINENTAL US

Click the Link Below to message us!
All Inquires and Discount Information

Rigid Industries on Battlebornoffroad.net

6df85267-a8f8-4c69-8265-50fde1f9e5f8-800.jpg

a8e3df34-c5c3-463d-ab77-af106f7ec0fd-800.jpg

Back