• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Archived Rig of the Month, October 2022: Submit your photos here!

This thread is now an archive that does not accept new posts. If you wish to add to this discussion, you should create a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyler

🔟 Mythical
Badministrator
Volunteer T3G Editor
Reaction score
Website
tacoma3g.com
2017 TRD OR DCLB Auto
Quicksand
rotm.png

This month's contest is sponsored by @Victory4x4

rotm-victory-4x4.png

Win a $150 gift card to Victory 4x4!
[HR=3][/HR]

🗓️ Back to another Rig of the Month contest!

🏆 This month's main prize will be a $150 gift card to Victory 4x4, as well as: your photo on the homepage of the website for the remainder of the month, your photo in the 2023 Tacoma3G calendar, a Tacoma3G sticker, an entry into our Rig of the Year contest, an orange username, and a "Rig of the Month" badge under your username.

✨ There is no photo theme this month.

📸 To enter, simply post one photo of your truck in this thread.

[HR=3][/HR]

⚠️ If you aren't familiar with how the contest works, please read the terms by clicking the button below:

How does it work?
  • You can submit one photo of your truck to this submission thread (fitting the theme, if applicable), which will become your submission
  • In a few days, I will close this submission thread and open a voting thread, then voting will commence
  • After a few days of voting, the winner will be announced and contacted about their prizes
What does the winner receive?
  • Please read the green text above to learn about the main prize for this month
  • Your photo on the homepage of the website for the remainder of the month
  • Your photo in the 2023 Tacoma3G calendar
  • A Tacoma3G sticker
  • An orange username
  • A "Rig of the Month" badge under your username
  • An entry into our Rig of the Year contest
Submission rules
  • YOU MUST HAVE AT LEAST 10 POSTS ON YOUR ACCOUNT TO SUBMIT A PHOTO.
    • If you're unable to reply to this thread, it's because you don't have the 10 posts yet. However, if you are a "T3G Supporter", you will bypass this post count restriction
  • Please submit high quality photos that are not edited to add a fake background, text, or other graphics to the image
    • However, you may edit your photo to adjust lighting, color, shadows, etc.
  • You can only submit one photo per month and you will not be able to change the photo after it has been submitted
  • If you have won RotM in 2022 previously, you are not eligible to win again until January 2023
    • While you may not win twice in one year, you may still submit a photo each month for fun
    • The forum staff and our authorized vendors are not eligible to win the contest but may also submit a photo for fun
  • All photos must comply with the Tacoma3G.com Forum Guidelines
    • Specifically, this means: no political, religious, or NSFW content should be visible in your photo

✅ After you have read and agree with the terms, please 'Like' this post to confirm, then post your submission photo. Good luck, have fun, and tell your friends!

[HR=3][/HR]

Tyler when do you plan on losing the camper? I recall you discussed it at one point?
It will probably come off the truck this fall or winter. I’m not going to sell it though. It has become too sentimental so we intend to keep it for life and use it for weekend trips when we’re old farts like @Bird dog

It will probably come off the truck this fall or winter. I’m not going to sell it though. It has become too sentimental so we intend to keep it for life and use it for weekend trips when we’re old farts like @Bird dog
Thanks for the love.

I reopened this thread for once last chance to submit a photo if you haven't already (this thread was originally for the August contest). Submissions will close tomorrow morning, and voting will start immediately after. The winner will be October's RotM.

rotm.png

This month's contest is sponsored by @Victory4x4

rotm-victory-4x4.png

Win a $150 gift card to Victory 4x4!
[HR=3][/HR]

🗓️ Back to another Rig of the Month contest!

🏆 This month's main prize will be a $150 gift card to Victory 4x4, as well as: your photo on the homepage of the website for the remainder of the month, your photo in the 2023 Tacoma3G calendar, a Tacoma3G sticker, an entry into our Rig of the Year contest, an orange username, and a "Rig of the Month" badge under your username.

✨ There is no photo theme this month.

📸 To enter, simply post one photo of your truck in this thread.

[HR=3][/HR]

⚠️ If you aren't familiar with how the contest works, please read the terms by clicking the button below:

How does it work?
  • You can submit one photo of your truck to this submission thread (fitting the theme, if applicable), which will become your submission
  • In a few days, I will close this submission thread and open a voting thread, then voting will commence
  • After a few days of voting, the winner will be announced and contacted about their prizes
What does the winner receive?
  • Please read the green text above to learn about the main prize for this month
  • Your photo on the homepage of the website for the remainder of the month
  • Your photo in the 2023 Tacoma3G calendar
  • A Tacoma3G sticker
  • An orange username
  • A "Rig of the Month" badge under your username
  • An entry into our Rig of the Year contest
Submission rules
  • YOU MUST HAVE AT LEAST 10 POSTS ON YOUR ACCOUNT TO SUBMIT A PHOTO.
    • If you're unable to reply to this thread, it's because you don't have the 10 posts yet. However, if you are a "T3G Supporter", you will bypass this post count restriction
  • Please submit high quality photos that are not edited to add a fake background, text, or other graphics to the image
    • However, you may edit your photo to adjust lighting, color, shadows, etc.
  • You can only submit one photo per month and you will not be able to change the photo after it has been submitted
  • If you have won RotM in 2022 previously, you are not eligible to win again until January 2023
    • While you may not win twice in one year, you may still submit a photo each month for fun
    • The forum staff and our authorized vendors are not eligible to win the contest but may also submit a photo for fun
  • All photos must comply with the Tacoma3G.com Forum Guidelines
    • Specifically, this means: no political, religious, or NSFW content should be visible in your photo

✅ After you have read and agree with the terms, please 'Like' this post to confirm, then post your submission photo. Good luck, have fun, and tell your friends!

[HR=3][/HR]
I’ve only had her about 1.5 months (still have the temp tag) so sadly I don’t have any action shots worthy of winning this contest haha.

Attachments

• 83E4AAEF-24E8-454D-8E48-40905EBA8935.jpeg
    83E4AAEF-24E8-454D-8E48-40905EBA8935.jpeg
    322 KB · Views: 91
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back