Volunteer T3G Editor
Back to another Rig of the Month contest!
This month's main prize will be a $150 gift card to Victory 4x4, as well as: your photo on the homepage of the website for the remainder of the month, your photo in the 2022 Tacoma3G calendar, a Tacoma3G sticker, an entry into our Rig of the Year contest, an orange username, and a "Rig of the Month" badge under your username.
To enter, simply post one photo of your truck in this thread. There is no photo theme this month.
If you aren't familiar with how the contest works, please read the terms by clicking the button below:
How does it work?
- You can submit one photo of your truck to this submission thread (fitting the theme, if applicable), which will become your submission
- In a few days, I will close this submission thread and open a voting thread, then voting will commence
- After a few days of voting, the winner will be announced and contacted about their prizes
- Please read the green text above to learn about the main prize for this month
- Your photo on the homepage of the website for the remainder of the month
- Your photo in the 2022 Tacoma3G calendar
- A Tacoma3G sticker
- An orange username
- A "Rig of the Month" badge under your username
- An entry into our Rig of the Year contest
- YOU MUST HAVE AT LEAST 10 POSTS ON YOUR ACCOUNT TO SUBMIT A PHOTO.
- If you're unable to reply to this thread, it's because you don't have the 10 posts yet. However, if you are a "T3G Supporter", you will bypass this post count restriction
- Please submit high quality photos that are not edited to add a fake background, text, or other graphics to the image
- However, you may edit your photo to adjust lighting, color, shadows, etc.
- You can only submit one photo per month and you will not be able to change the photo after it has been submitted
- If you have won RotM in 2022 previously, you are not eligible to win again until January 2023
- While you may not win twice in one year, you may still submit a photo each month for fun
- The forum staff and our authorized vendors are not eligible to win the contest but may also submit a photo for fun
- All photos must comply with the Tacoma3G.com Forum Guidelines
- Specifically, this means: no political, religious, or NSFW content should be visible in your photo
After you have read and agree with the terms, please 'Like' this post to confirm, then post your submission photo. Good luck, have fun, and tell your friends!